Stealth cabinet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I pulled the Burmese Kush last wednesday and put up some nice, frosty buds. Not overly happy with the results but I guess for a 7week Kush I can't complain. here's a couple of the top buds :icon_smile:

Kush harvest7-10a.JPG

Kush harvest7-10b.JPG

Kush harvest7-10c.JPG

Here is a couple pics of the last set of plants that were in flower just a few days before harvest. This is Bluhell, 4 plants in the new tent. This is the first grow in the new tent. I only had these 4 under 2 600wHPS and they only filled a little over half of the tent. I wish I had planted 6 of these in there. I finished with 13oz dry weight, so I am quite happy with this one :D

First 2 pics are just before harvest. The last pic is 4 weeks into flower so that you can see how much they thickened up by the end. These buds turned out to be very odd though. Not at all dense, thick, and tight, but loose and stringy and bead-like. I suspect this plant strain has Dr.Grinspoon in the genetics. :cool:

Bluhell7-26a.JPG

Bluhell7-26b.JPG

Bluhell6-21.JPG

I found this last pic of the harvest of the Bluhell. I ended up with my whole drying cabinet full-o-bud :icon_smile:

Bluhell7-26c.JPG

wow vey nice hush cant wait to see more

So I got 3 new girls in my tent in flower for 3 weeks now. 2 of them are BBP and the third is Blue Mystic. I can't get the Mystic to do just right in soil but the BBP seems to take well to my organic compost tea :)

Also got some new kids in the bullpen waiting not so patiently for me to get my second tent up and rolling so that they can get to flowering. Check the growth from the second pic which was taken on 8-1 and the 3rd pic taken on 8-20. These are the infamous Blueberry Punch :)

The last pics ar the newest kids the truely famous Larry OG Kush :eek: :hubba:

BBPmyst8-20.JPG

bbpmyst8-1-12.JPG

BBP and Larry8-20.JPG

LarryOG8-20a.JPG

LarryOG8-20c.JPG

I've heard mixed reviews about Blue Mystic, which is why I didnt get it. I went with purple #1 hopefully yours turn out good, I'll be watchin to see how it goes. Goodluck!

This is the third run of the Blue Mystic and I have had decent harvests from it with nice smoke but not the best by far. This will be my last time running it unless it really knocks my socks off. :) I am planning on crossing my Larrys(if I get a male) with the mystic and the Punch to see if I get something special or not.

That should be a good mix, I want to grow out Larry sometime it seems like its a huge favorite here. When I start growing out my fems like Lemon OG or LA confidential, or even Pineapple chunk. I may cross it with a white widow or satori to try and capture some of the Lemon, LA, Pineaple, genes.

So here's the latest pics of the 2 tents and veg room girls. I like the challenge of growing in organic but I am unimpressed with the level of growth and speed of growth that I am getting with the organic versus my favorite coco/hydro

The first pic is my latest BBP in hydro, about 2wks into flower. The second pic is tent A with the organic trio at the back with 4 hydro set Blue Mystic plants that are about 3wks in flower :)

The 3rd pic with the LST plant in the center is the only lady Larry that I got from 4 seeds and I have it in organic soil. I topped, fimmed, and supercropped her to open her up to get her as bushy as possible so that I can get some nice clones from her before putting her in the tent in a few weeks. :)

The plants behind her are 4 Pineapple Chunk that I have had in hydro nursing back to health after a bit of a difficult start :)

tentBBP9-4.JPG

tentA9-4.JPG

LarryOG9-4.JPG

These girls are only just starting their 5th week of flowering and the buds and trichomes are off the charts :icon_smile:

tentB9-23b.JPG

tentB9-23c.JPG

BBPtrichs9-23.JPG

I took some pics for a friend who wants to see my new cloner. I used a basic shallow plastic tote from Walmart with a lid that has 4 depressed areas in the lid with raised cross beams for extra strength. I used the bottom out of another tote to make the second layer which I glued onto the lid with Plumber's Goop. I did this so that I could cut out the holes in the top layer to recess the neoprene pucks into it to hold them in place. Then I drilled smaller holes(to keep the pucks from falling through to the water) in the lower layer of the lid which allows the cuttings enough room to stick through to the water and still be big enough to pull out without damaging the new roots. I have 2 twin hose air pumps and the bigger air stones to bubble the water as ya need the water to bubble a lot to prevent the cuttings from rotting. This is my first run of cuttings with this cloner but I know it works very well :)

The last pic of the 4 plants in the black tote is my temporary veg hydro-tank. I got 2 plastic totes from Walmart that I painted black to keep the water from getting algae growth. One tote is only about 6" deep while the other is about 16" deep. The shallow tote has holes drilled into the bottom of it for the water to drain back into the lower(resevoir)tote. I have air stones bubbling in the rez so that the water is aerated. You can see the water emitter head with the small hoses going to each plant. The hose goes down through the top tote to the submersible pump. I have a 6point emitter head on it now but the tote can hold as many as 8 pots and I can replace the 6point with an 8point emitter head. This allows me to veg my plants to as much as 20" tall before moving them to the totes in the flowering tents. I can periodically drain and flush out this tank and put fresh vegging nutes in for the new plants. The little tray with the hydroton is my overflow holder for starting the smaller plants before they get transplanted into the bigger pots and hooked to the hydro system. :) I typically run the TDS in the veg tank at 600-900ppm depending on the plants.

The new little plants are 10day old MKultra femenized kids. :)

10-6b.JPG

Pchnk&Larry10-6.JPG

Pchnk&Larry10-6a.JPG

BBP&LarryOG10-6.JPG

Hushpuppy said:
So I pulled the Burmese Kush last wednesday and put up some nice, frosty buds. Not overly happy with the results but I guess for a 7week Kush I can't complain. here's a couple of the top buds :icon_smile:

one of my plants from my last grow had that foxtailing look. its so sexy i love it

That bbp is look pretty yummy Hush, cant wait to see it at chop time. Is bbp your own cross that you made or where did the genetics come from? I was looking for it on the seed sites when I was going to order and couldnt find it.

So I chopped down the Blueberry Punch :icon_smile: The good news is that I got around a pound (gestimating as I havent weighed it yet) :rolleyes: And it is good and sticky, gonna have some killer hash from the trim. :D The bad news is I had some issues with powdery mildew, which I stopped with some serious spraying, but that set me up for some bud rot :( I ended up losing about an oz or 2 to the rot :( I gave it to a buddy who helped me chop and trim everything. He is going to do some BHO extraction on it. Here's a few pics:

PS. Anyone looking this strain, the only place I have found it is at greenlifeseeds.com :) The breeder is Next Generation Seeds out of Amsterdam I believe :) Killer price on these seds as well :)

bbp10-22.JPG

bbp10-22a.JPG

bbp10-22b.JPG

bbp10-22dryer.JPG

So I have 2 tents now and here is the Pineapple Chunk that I have in one of my tents. This is 4 plants that are taking up so much room in the 5x5tent that I can't put anymore in. They are in their 5th week of flower. The higher buds are the size of golfballs and getting bigger :icon_smile:

The pics are over time from when I first flipped them. Time progression from left to right, bottom pic is this week. :)

Pchunk10-12.JPG

Pchunk10-22.JPG

Pchunk10-26.JPG

Pchk11-2a.JPG

hey hush all i have to say wow nice grow u have thier wish i had the money to order some goods seeds. i will be watching this one for sure. alwyas wanted to see blueberry grow.

So here's a few pics of the latest kids growing in my 3 tents. :hubba:
I have Larry OG Kush growing in a sea of green in tent A; and MK Ultra growing more and more into a sea of green in tent C. Just pulled a few buds out of tent B so it is in reset mode at the moment but should have MK and Pineapple chunk growing in it shortly :D

Larryscrog2-11a.JPG

MKU2-1.JPG

very nice Hush

I like the romex stirer in post 49...:D

thanks again for the help on Hydro

Time for an update on the stealth grow :) My 3 tents are growing bud ever so nicely. I have a pic of tent A with the Larry OG Kush from a couple weeks ago. They are now 1 week away from harvest and smelling so amazing. Also pictured is my cloner with some MK Ultra showing nice roots at 7 days in the cloner :) Also in Pic #2 is MK in tent C at about 5 weeks into flower :icon_smile:

Larryscrog2-18.JPG

MKU2-27.JPG

cloner2-23.JPG

cloner2-23a.JPG

Latest posts

Back