Steamroller pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grower13

Reaction score
I made an order to everybody does it....... got a very nice weedstar bong...... but I also ordered 3 different size and makes of steamrollers...... I'd never used one...... they are great...... but one of them is better for my use then the other two....... I like it because it is longer and because it has glass prongs in bottom of bowl allowing me to kill the bowl without sucking ash down the tube...... I don't like metal screens...... anyway if you ever decide to get you a steamroller this is one you might consider....... took about 2 weeks for it to get to me...... my next order will be to get 2 or 3 of these as backups.

hxxp://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/Weed_Star__Large_Gauzeless_Steam_Roller_Pipe.cfm?iProductID=4372

Sounds fancy partner be pipin mine fur some time and gets me to weres I like just fine. Thanks fur sharin.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Sounds fancy partner be pipin mine fur some time and gets me to weres I like just fine. Thanks fur sharin.

BWD
Awesome pipe, did you build it? It reminds me of my corncobs except with wood.

My steamrooller get more use than my bong and it's easier to clean too.

YYZ Skinhead said:
Awesome pipe, did you build it? It reminds me of my corncobs except with wood.

Naw wishin I had such skill but to friend of mine who is Ojibway indian be makin such novelties believe it be one of his. Smokes well enough and all I be stashin in the belt next to my pouch. I too be havin a corncob one when i was yunger dont recall what happen to it.

BWD

:giggle: BWD you trip me out:giggle:

OGKushman said:
:giggle: BWD you trip me out:giggle:

He sure adds some flavor to the punch....... hey.BWD ya think you can get in the bong hitters club with that thing?:D

Hey OG and grower be glad yual like my fire side pilgrems be bout as simple as I need to be with only a hint of inteligence ifin I need to. Dont knows ifin that little lip smoker be good enough for the bongers club I aim to be friends with all clubs not to just one ifin this be ok with folk.

BWD

Thats a cool looking pipe Grower, yours too Drifter. I been usin the one in the picture since 1980. It has a hole burned through the bottom thats makes a good toke hole.

pipe.jpg

Latest posts

Back