Step up from FF nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmax

Reaction score
I think I’m done with fox farm nutes my next grow I want to try something different for bigger yields. I was looking at general hydrophonics for my next grow. Is GH a step up from FF? Any suggestions?

Wow. I've had great success with FF nutrients. Don't use their soil but love their ferts. My pepper plants are fking huge. My girls are swelling up like a mother fker. My lemon trees are doing great. Even my pineapple is very healthy. Sorry they are not working out for you. I also add EM-1 to my regimen. I've never had such healthy girls and veggies.

it takes a lot more that just fertilizer for bigger yields

how much of a yield are you looking for ?

are you growing indoors?

what kind of grow set up are you running?

Currently using FF only issue I had was with plants burning a bit. This go around I have been giving half strength feedings. They seem to be loving it so far.

From the halfway feed you can then push the level up a lil at a time to find where the plants are happy, if you start to see burnt leaf tips back it back down a touch.

Oh ok I get a decent size bud structure I just want to push for more but maybe it’s the seeds genetics if ff doing the job for y’all then I might stick to it cause it’s simple and this is what I’m used to

Attachments

• 5C993CA0-C996-4DA4-9ABB-0821CCCB73C5.jpeg
    5C993CA0-C996-4DA4-9ABB-0821CCCB73C5.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Oh ok I get a decent size bud structure I just want to push for more but maybe it’s the seeds genetics if ff doing the job for y’all then I might stick to it cause it’s simple and this is what I’m used to
That plant looks like you could back down the feeding a little(really, really dark green leaves are a sign of nitrogen toxicity-though I like the dark green). I think FF makes supplements for use during flower(Open Sesame, and two others I am drawing a blank on) to boost flower production. Maybe look into that first. Your plant looks happy.

That plant looks like you could back down the feeding a little(really, really dark green leaves are a sign of nitrogen toxicity-though I like the dark green). I think FF makes supplements for use during flower(Open Sesame, and two others I am drawing a blank on) to boost flower production. Maybe look into that first. Your plant looks happy.
Also, look into topping your plants during veg to get more bud sites.

Wow. I've had great success with FF nutrients. Don't use their soil but love their ferts. My pepper plants are fking huge. My girls are swelling up like a mother fker. My lemon trees are doing great. Even my pineapple is very healthy. Sorry they are not working out for you. I also add EM-1 to my regimen. I've never had such healthy girls and veggies.
Yup Peppeer plants love FF nutes

I truly believe that the EM-1 and SuperThrive has boosted the effects of the FF ferts. And i always use Calmag. No matter what your using CalMag should always be used. I feed right up until the last week before i harvest. This is the 1st time i have used EM-1 and i can see the difference, especially in my Veggies.
SuperThrive is great for clones and seedlings.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back