sterile nanners?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Drow

Hydro Enthusiast
Reaction score
is this possible? heard about it on another forum but this month I choped an ogiesel cause of a few visable nanners, then I opened the pods and they are all empty, so.. i just smoked the dried product and ya Im pissed I even got ridda the clones thinking they were herm, ;[

While you can get sterile nanners, it was understanding that they still produce pollen, it is just not viable. Are you positive they were nanners? Maybe they were just not mature enough to have produced pollen yet?

When I take some strains far past their harvest window I tend to get a cpl Sterile nanners. I hve never opened them up though.

Yea they were nanners,not late flower tho and they easily opened up, and to my surprise contained nothing, lol I shoulda took pics., I choped as soon as I spotted them, there are other girls in the room. maybe they were immature, but I figured it to be about 5 weeks into flower.

It's been my experience that nana's end up being sterile rather than pollinating even a single seed although it does happen.

This is not to be confused with hermaphrodism, an entirely different hovercraft full of eels. :)

Latest posts

Back