Steroids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonbuck

Reaction score
Has anyone Experimented with giving your plants steroids?

i was just thinking that if u give tomato plants steroids the tomatos can grow up to like 5 times bigger .. i was wondering if weed can do the same?

"BIRTH CONTROL PILLS
A solution of one pill to one gallon of water has been reported to cause increased growth speed in tomato plants. It is possible this will help herb plants too. One treatment administered before flowering and one administered a few weeks before harvesting might help the plant mature faster.
One grower told a story of the same type of plants, one administered the estrogen grew to 20 feet, while the other was 7 feet. This may be purely anecdotal, but it may work. Try it and report back to us on results."

this was taken from the site

Yes i Read that on the site aswell ... i do have some here and im going to try that ...

i dont know much about steroids . but i was wondering if anyone has any experiance in putting steriods .. i guess the ones that make people big .. into the water supply

hi being a bodybuilder i have information about the use of steroids and i dont think it would benefit a plant whatsoever as when stereroids are taken they increase testosterone levels in the body enabling more strenghth and less muscle fatigue,to put it simple, which in turn makes you bigger and stronger.

you need urine from a pregnant woman. birth control pills work too. my dad knew an asian guy that would have his pregnant wife pee on the plants. believe it or not - just what they told me.

marcnh said:
you need urine from a pregnant woman. birth control pills work too. my dad knew an asian guy that would have his pregnant wife pee on the plants. believe it or not - just what they told me.

LMAO, you cant piss on your plants no matter what anyone tells you. I do know if you feed it BC pills you will be assured all females :D

Thanks mr bub. I don't think anyone should piss on them either. Please notice it says "the asian guy had his pregnant wife piss on the plants". I didn't say it's a good idea anyone.

birth control pills are "HUMAN" steroids, and will not have any effect on "creating" female plants.
Plants and ppl do not metabolize in the same way.
The best that you can do, is provide the perfect "plant" environment, ideal "plant" nutrients in perfect amounts.
Urine contains high nitrogen, yes. But it can also contains any contaminants that you might have ingested. It also takes a long time to break down into a "useable" source for plants.

Have you tried using bc pills for your plants hick? I would love to see a few grows using it, then decide.

You guys and gals are freaking killing me with all this talk about giving your plants steroids and birth controll pills. :rofl: How about just planting a seed in some plain dirt and giving it plain water. IT WORKS! ;)

Latest posts

Back