STIGGY in the House.................................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some sad looking plants

But on the insides umbar, they are rocking the casbah. lol.

Boing.

huh.jpg

@Capt. Stabby
Are all the bugs dead Im surprised you did not burn the plants too
I am waiting to see the come back
Morning all

Lol Stiggy, I'm surprised too.

I have a better chance to succeed with less to spray.

The wife said last night do we have enough gas to bbq the tri-tip? I told her Nope!

I told her that I used it to smote them california super mites. Flaming death from above!

I have so much to do today. The car got a flat (nail) on the way to the store, we ate and I loaded the dishwasher.

Brand-new appliance! It began leaking. good thing I was watching TV and heard it dripping! I have the worst luck.

So, I have to get the tire plugged, and have a look at the dishwasher, deal with these cutts in the glasses of water, call the doctor and get a new GL meter and a script, and then some.. No rain, the suns out, time to work and get riggy riggy wrecked!

Ok, I'm back. Tires at Walmart, 340+20 for wipers. Inside sidewall rubbed a groove and screwed it. I told her to slow down and make wide turns, go gently. She did perfect! lol. Tread wise alone, she needed new tires anyway. My tire guy, Ramberto, told me 90 a tire for the cheap ones. He is not my tire guy any longer. They always ride so smooth with new tires.

Ok, I'm back. Tires at Walmart, 340+20 for wipers. Inside sidewall rubbed a groove and screwed it. I told her to slow down and make wide turns, go gently. She did perfect! lol. Tread wise alone, she needed new tires anyway. My tire guy, Ramberto, told me 90 a tire for the cheap ones. He is not my tire guy any longer. They always ride so smooth with new tires.

Holy crap i wish i could get tires for 90 a pop !!!

Only 90 a pop ? lucky Capt. Stabby...wish tires for my vehicle's cost that ...all these new tires sizes are bunk !

Last time mine were like 700 mail order and than another 80 to have them mounted
A place here wanted 300 a truck tire mounted out the door
forget about it...............................

Yeah, light truck, suv, truck, any specialty tires are no joke. Also, anything that holds nitrogen... forget about it!

There was an artical on line that talked about how fake the WWE is and posted some funny pics
of the fans, thought it was right on point

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back