STIGGY in the House.................................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The deed is done.

Gave them an insecticidal soap bath and turned off the light.

I cleaned my bong water, bowl, and stem... Time to get busy!

Woah, I think I made a thread?

Kangal.jpg

Suprised me too. Honestly, I figured bug stress, times being snatched baldheaded that they might die... and be dead. lol.

You taking your pills and drinking water like a fish?

What you have/ had is a virus in your ears, nose, and throat, causing a fever that kills the virus. That has gone into a secondary bacterial infection in your lungs (creeping crud) At this point you need water, antibiotics, and rest in an upright position. Take some Mucinex, it will thin the mucus, and help so you don't get pneumonia.

If you are on an android phone go to play store and download "Kick the Buddy". Use your finger to slam your buddy on every surface. Try spinning him and tossing him, hilarious! I can beat that dude for hours, very entertaining. lol

Thug Lyfe! Stiggy, we playing with the tennis ball cannon at the river. The fire captain in the back, try more lighter fluid. We did, ok, where is that starting fluid. JT was a funny mofo!

tennis cannon.jpg

Thug Lyfe! Stiggy, we playing with the tennis ball cannon at the river. The fire captain in the back, try more lighter fluid. We did, ok, where is that starting fluid. JT was a funny mofo!

View attachment 251990
Built a few cannons myself, I use to shoot flaming rag balls soaked in lighter fluid

So, i went to pick up my mail because i had them hold it since the neighbor backed over my box. They don't know where my mail is. Dam my rotten luck and here comes a seed comparison package. Working on beer and box, brb. lol. what a mess

So, i went to pick up my mail because i had them hold it since the neighbor backed over my box. They don't know where my mail is. Dam my rotten luck and here comes a seed comparison package. Working on beer and box, brb. lol. what a mess
Buy a case of brews open at one end only
Empty the box, glug glug glug.................. then duct tape the whole thing and tape it to the rail
There we go Instant Mail Box
That sucks They lost ya mail Right...........................

Yup, they have the supervisor on it now. Fixed the box for 40 bucks, that girl is getting off cheap. she owes me a lap dance. lol I'll be shooting from the hip! pew pew pew! Looks great!

new mailbox.jpg

Did I post my stash of some a wacky tobaccy? Oh man this stuff is dense afghani for the head

Untitled-1.jpg

i'm busting into the big nug right now.

hard as your head? I agree, now pass left homeslice. I'm happy af with how it turned out, I hope they find last weeks worth of mail?!?

Latest posts

Back