Still high day after!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maze

Reaction score
ok i smoked last night, and i feel like i take weed much differently from others. It is fun and everything but when i do it, im normal until i try to concentrate on something real hard. or when my vision pulses. and thats when it gets kinda weird. Its the day after i smoked.... not morning but night.. and if i tell myself im high i can do the same shit when my vision pulses.. its really hard to explain but can any1 tell me exactly what i should be feeling or even doing when im high?

Everyone reacts differently (mostly) A lot of times, its either the weed, the situation or the means of smoking it, but every high is also different in its own way. It is hard to explain what most people seem to feel, but you feel kind of... SOrry someone else can probibly explain this better, to me I just feel a bit out of it, and feel great, hungry and laugh all the time. You also notice things a lot more...
The high only lasts up to 4hrs but the THC is still in your system. I have woken up the next morning feeling stuff like you, your case seems a bit wierd but nothing that far out.

what the heck don't smoke regs... don't listen to that

Each weed like stated has it's own highs and effects, they last for a varried duration of time and how much you smoked

Example: You smoke a blunt and a pinner ... rode your high out.. passed out, you'll wake up kinda groggy... still feeling the after effects....
same weed: You smoke a blunt, a pinner, a joint, and take 6 huge bong rips, and smoke a bowl..... ride your mind blowing body shaking high.. pass the **** out cold.. wake up still high the next day.. because your high lasted all through your dreaming periods.. and you feel like your strung out in the cold all the next day...

but i'm not an expert on that feeling or anything

ive had it happen its kinda like the hang over of MJ sometimes it stays with you half the day and you snap out of it or just the whole day until night time. like devil and pranic said they all have different effects on people. when im high i just feel extremely relaxed sometimes a bit paranoid and everything seems alot more clearer and easier to focus on and i laugh alot too.

pranicfever said:
what the heck don't smoke regs... don't listen to that

Each weed like stated has it's own highs and effects, they last for a varried duration of time and how much you smoked

2.regs - Low quality marijuana. Often referred to as schwag, reggies
Man, I wanted some dank, but that bastard only had regs.

didn't need a dictonary of what the word ment... although i'm not sure by my standars that your definition is correct. because your regs are smoked everyday by people whom quite enjoy it, and don't beleive that it is schwagg.... so it has some seeds some stems.... but it's all about the exeriance on how you base your high to the lvl of weed it is. But... as i said before.. "don't smoke regs" don't listen to that. :D

Eating herb will always give a nice "hangover" the next day. My eyes will be puffy and I'll be a bit groggy, not usually from smoking though.

Thats wierd. WHen I smoke a blunt I definatly feel, (for lack of a better word) hungover. After some damn good cookies, wake up the next moring completely fine and refreshed.

The same thing has happened to me before too, but i'm not really complaining

i wouldnt worry about it affects different people in different ways

no two highs are exactly alike

Oh I've felt the "hangover" from weed. I actually like it, though. While the alcohol hangovers leave you sick and feeling like garbage, weed hangovers just leave you relaxed. I've gone to school, work, whatever with a weed "hangover" and never had a problem other than just feeling lazier than normal.

Back when I first started smoking a lot of weed, i got real baked one day, and the next day, at the same time, i felt high.

maze said:
ok i smoked last night, and i feel like i take weed much differently from others. It is fun and everything but when i do it, im normal until i try to concentrate on something real hard. or when my vision pulses. and thats when it gets kinda weird. Its the day after i smoked.... not morning but night.. and if i tell myself im high i can do the same shit when my vision pulses.. its really hard to explain but can any1 tell me exactly what i should be feeling or even doing when im high?

hun ur going through the exact same thing i am..i still feel like im high ..and it used to get worse like around like 5 everynight..now its like during the day ..and its not going away it goes away once i wake up but it comes back im trying to find the same answer that you are..i odont know whats wrong with us lol

with every drug the experience differs. but it also depends on the mood your in and the "state" of mind your in. for example if you have alot of things on your mind or you have alot of worries or emotional things going on, dont smoke. and if you do take a moment to just chill out and close your eyes and clear you mind of what you are concerned over. let the high slowly take hold. dont over do it just take a few hits with short beaks inbetween so you dont feel like you over did it.

relax and enjoy it. dont just rush into it.

Sometimes if I smoke alot (2+ roll-ons) I feel a lil odd the next day>like if i'm slightly high still,just slightly.

does smoking effect your sleep cycle in anyway? Like maybe it fucks with your REM or somethine...anybody know?

It doesnt really mess with mine.This only happens since I start smoking so late (Past 12am) and I have to stay awake to finish it all, you get the idea of what happens when you stay up late.

Latest posts

Back