Still looking for Florida Crippie.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Closest picture i can find online eight now. Need ro find this strain. Waa around in south florida in the 90's. Super sticky, unsmokable in a joint without scissors. Sticks to the wall if pressed. Was $350 an oz back then. It wasnt just a name. It was magical. Online has some info on it or something close. I am determined to find it!!!
20221127_232229.jpg

Trying to find a reputable shipper of seeds for the Florida OG. Might try it and see if it's the same strain.

I think a lot of times our memories are better than the actual events. I liked Thai stick when I was a young Fogey. I bought some ‘Thai seeds’ and grew some ‘Thai cannabis’. Though I liked my ‘Thai buds’ (I even made some Thai sticks), they did not compare to the sticks I remembered. Set and setting has a lot to do with perception and effect. It doesn’t hurt to try to find crippie plants but a trademark is just that. It doesn’t guarantee that the company has the genetics. It only guarantees nobody else can use the name legally.

sounds like crippy weed

probably find it in some of the kushes that are making the round

triangle kush originates from florida and that is where i would look

The strain triangle Kush or TK as it is known is the local Florida strain that was developed no more than an hours drive from my home. The triangle part of the name originated from the three points in Florida that the marijuana was readily available. Miami being in the southernmost city with Tampa in the middle and the Orlando area at the northern most part of the triangle I’ve got a few friends that I’ve made quite a lot of money working with that strain. I believe your Florida Krippy is what we called the Gainesville green back in 1970. That weed was pipe only because as you said, trying to grind it and smoke it into joint was just not going to happen.

Gainesville Green AKA Xmas Bud hanging now

My wife is from Dixie county thats all they smoked in the late 70' early 80's , maybe if you all looked at my thread you would see it , But anyway

That reminds me of some stuff we use to get yrs ago called Arkansas Pine. It was a lime green, smelled like pine and was some really good giggly smoke.

Latest posts

Back