Ston-loc's 2013 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ston-loc

Reaction score
Hey everyone, been around once in a while, but definitely not as much as grow season. Well this years grow is under way. Taking a slightly different approach from last year. Ill post more later, but for now got two Barney's farm red dragons going, and a samsara seeds sweet black angel I got as a freebie a while back. :48:

image.jpg

??? No idea why it's upside down. It's right side up when I loaded it

ston-loc said:
??? No idea why it's upside down. It's right side up when I loaded it

southern hemisphere?........

:48:

be careful they dont fall out them totes:rofl:

please tell me I dont have to fallow this grow on my head:p

mojo for the ston
:48:

this approach hurts my neck alot bud. please go back to last years method.

LOL, if you enlarge it, it is right.

Greeeeeen mojo as always ston-loc

Hahaha, thanks everyone! Yeah I noticed its right side up when you click on it too Rose. Weird. :D

Excited to be growing again! And more active on here too

Starting the weekend off with a wake n bake, and some S&M :D Should bush up in no time :48:

image.jpg

Figuring out posting pics from the phone. Sorry they're sideways now. Should be right side up when you click them. Hahaha.

image.jpg

Hey ston, just letting you know I'm pulling up a chair. Can't wait to see your monster girls as the summer rolls on. :D

So they're taking to the lst'ing great. Here's a top view and side view of how low one of the is. This one is one of the red dragons

image.jpg

Not letting me post more than one pic at a time for some reason...

image.jpg

things are starting to get a bit kinky in ston's backyard! i love me some exteme bondage :48:

Thanks Rose! I like bushes more than trees. Only real issue that I've had so far is some kid of mini grass hopper kind of bug chewing up leaves. Seems to have gotten better lately. About a month or so til we kick to flower! This has gone by way faster starting a bit later this year.

What the?!?!? Am I trippin, or is this PM in the middle of veg in the summer heat?

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back