Ston-loc's 2013 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rose. Your od beauties are looking great too! Stoked you gave the great outdoors a go.

Really hope the pm doesn't come back. Hitting the almost flower stretch now. They're shooting vertical like crazy. Excited for the coming couple of months. Just wait rose. It's an amazing thing the peace it brings walking out your back door to the amazing smell and peacefulness of the outdoor garden. Time to get the stakes and covering frame ready to go.

Hitting that almost in flower stretch. Gave the girls undercarriage a clean up. Hopefully helps with air circulation through flower to minimize the mold come fall.

image.jpg

ston, i hear you about sitting out there with the girls.. It is amazing...I don't know why, but they are alive and happy about it and giving out free serenity.

Your plants look beautiful. How is the PM? That scares me a lot. I won't need to worry about that here till Sept... at least that is how it is with roses.

Did you end up with a ton of smoke after all was said and done last year? Did your satori last you the year? If so, i will be dropping by...lol..
greenest of mojo Ston.

Hey Rose! Thanks for stopping by! Come on over. Still have a solid qp of satori from last year :48: the pm I mostly under control. Still a little worried about that. A leaf here and there will have a little on it. Hopefully wont get hit hard by it late in flower like last year. And yes, the head high plants in the yard is def cheaper than therapy :D

:ciao: Stone

Hope you control the PM. I too have been using easgle20. Best of luck!

Hey drft, thanks! Pm seems to be under control now. Still kind of worried about it come October. We'll see. The girls are looking great though. One definitely seems to be ahead of the game, full of pistils. The other two are starting flower too. Just a little slower than the one.

Getting to be that fun time of the year!

image.jpg

Not really dude. A faint amount in real tight by the pistils, but not enough for sticky fingers yet

nice shot Ston....its Rockin time my friend...Yours are farther along than mine....And yours are looking wonderful:D

:48:

Yes, beautiful shot of the pistils. And she's starting to frost up a little. Well done so far. :).

Thanks guys! Yeah this one is my farthest along Red Dragon. My other two plants seem to be a few weeks behind this one. Hoping she'll be an early finisher to stagger harvest. Also stoked with the iPhone accessory lense I used. It's really cool. It's called squidcam. This is the macro lense.

lookin' great ston-loc, nice and full. Green Mojo :icon_smile:

you shouldnt have issues with that Red dragon...I grew that out a few years back and even made a cross with it...is/was only strain that didnt show powder mold outside..cant wait to see what September brings ya:aok:

:48:

Oddly enough 4u, the two red dragons are the ones that have already had pm show up. Eagle 20'd twice, seemed good. Still occasional deal on random leafs. Still kinda worried. Stoked on how they're progressing though! Gotta stop and pick up some stakes and green tape tomorrow. Already seeing sag on some branches. Thanks for checking in and the mojo everyone! :48:

Latest posts

Back