Ston-loc's 2013 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks amazing man, great grow enjoy!

Super dense tight nugs on the sweet black angel. Seen a couple sections of rot on two of the colas. Dug through and found a caterpillar in each.

Seriously the tightest buds I've ever grown outdoors. Super sticky, and supppperrr sweet smell too :D

image.jpg

Wow, that SBA is some sick lookin schtick . . . and from a freebie no less . . . great work!

So have you got it all down yet, or is the choppin' still goin on? :joint:

Nope. Those two colas with some rot are all that's come off the sba yet. Taking her down tomorrow with some help. Have yet to touch the second red dragon either. Progressing nicely. Probably going to have to take it soon. Caterpillars are hatching and messing up the game. Rain in the forecast next week too. We'll see. They're covered, but the humidity could still kill me

Went to town today with a little help. Still a ton to bring down. Aside from the biggest tops, the rest of the massive bushes look untouched. Hope everyone's having a great weekend :48:

image.jpg

We're still rockin and rollin over here :lama: Still lots to do. Smoking some SBA and it's amazing! Loving it! :48:

image.jpg

Show off! And I mean that in the best way. Your grow rocks big time. I couldn't be happier for you Ston-.

Another full day with help, not a bad haul yesterday. Still pulling a decent 1/2-1 oz after work daily also. Ready to be done. Caterpillars and rot are still the current battle. Pretty much both of what are left are at about 20%amber now. Great year none the less.
Smoke report on the Sweet Black Angel, def has the indica punch. Took a few days to pin it down, but yeah, as long as I was up doing something I was high and fine. As soon as I sat on the couch to relax, lights out sleeping haha. Thanks for stopping in :48:

image.jpg

Potato chips and pot...what a great combo. 4U says it keeps the sticky off your fingers if you eat chips while trimming...what do you think Ston-? Keep up the good work.

Yup, a staple for getting off finger hash ;) Go ahead and crack open that jar of satori an help yourself Rose :48:

Very nice year my friend...We had a terrable finish and All my OD is now in jars...I Like Lays Potato chips:D

How much ya recon you Hauled in this year Ston?

Just guessing for how much fit in the jars last year, guessing probably have 3-4 lbs already down, and still pulling about an oz a day after work. Probably have another lb still left to go of littler lower stuff.

wow awesome, that will make the cramps in your hands feel alot better hehe

:48:

ston-loc said:
Super dense tight nugs on the sweet black angel. Seen a couple sections of rot on two of the colas. Dug through and found a caterpillar in each.

Seriously the tightest buds I've ever grown outdoors. Super sticky, and supppperrr sweet smell too :D

tell me how she smokes, bud. I got a freebie of this and am interested.

Hey man, smokes good! Def has an indica high. Flying high feeling great doing stuff. As soon as if sit down to relax, out like a light. Definitely a good nighttime smoke.

Latest posts

Back