Ston-loc's 2016 outdoor adventures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ston-loc

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Been off here for a while since losing log in info. Heard a few of ya missed me :D
Just a quick start to a journal that I'll add more as the season goes. Planned to start later, and downsize this year. Wound up starting earlier, and have way more than I planned to keep around.

The lineup this year is Apollo13, iCookies, CaliO, Grail C99, DJ Short Blueberry, Triangle Kush, Sour Tangie, Black Lime Reserve, Buckeye Glue, and for the high CBD strains Cannatonic and Harlequin

More to come. Peace out :48:

View attachment image.jpg

:48::dancing::clap::cool2::headbang::welcome::heart: Yes you have been missed...
TC BUD, look Ston~

You and i are truly related. starting earlier and have more... Thanks for coming home Ston~ we appreciate it.

Those look HUGE and beautiful. Wow, you seemed to up your game even from last year.. I think your winning. lol Are you starting to see changes to suggest bloom is starting soon?

What size pot are those Ston? Thank you for starting a grow log, i love your stuff.

Thanks Rose. Those pots are 15 gallon smart pots. Really so much bigger than I planned, lol.
All the cloned flipped early, and are all reveging now. Was trying to remember. I think late July will start flipping for reals.

Hey Ston, good to see you here again. The girls are beautiful. :)

Thanks hush puppy :48: Business as usual over here. Looks like the BUckeye Glue takes after her buckeye purple and has started to flower early on her own. Days getting shorter and she's been sexually mature for a while, looks like we're going to have a nice staggered harvest. Her growth def takes after the gorilla glue in her. Anxiously waiting to see if the purple in her comes out.

I have those seeds so I am watching Ston~ i am growing Mels BP now. Mel says she really does finish the middle of Sept, in the Appalachians, which is a lot like here, weather wise. Mine haven't started flowering yet, but you are way ahead of me.. Happy for ya Ston!

Thanks Rose! Yeah the BEP started flower and finished weeks before everything else last year.

Nice job Ston,,very pretty plants.

Aren't you a bit of a show off there Ston~? I have to go measure something.. LOL.. I am happier for you than you are... mojo for a continued great summer of 16 grow.

So glad you put up a journal. Your grow looks spectacular. I forget how south you are, but dang, you flowering so early has me jealous. My girls are just starting to stretch and not a pistol or triclone in sight.

We started earlier too, had them out first part of May. The weather cooperated and you sure can see the results. I may actually have a two pound plant this year!

Am subscribing and will be keeping a close eye on you Ston. Thanks for putting up the journal.

Hey TC! Good to see you. Your garden is looking great also! About 37' parallel, so like 4 hours south. The clones triggered early, but they're all back in veg stretching now. The only one that looks to be starting flower is the buckeye glue from seed. It's mom buckeye purple started flowering around this time last year outside also. Was nice cause she finished earlier than everything else also. The plan was to downsize this year, and what a joke that has turned out to be. This is looking like it'll be my biggest year yet. The early flower, now reveg has it sticky and stinky already out there. It's pretty nice having my therapy chair back :D

Not trying to show off Rose, just sharing with ya'll. Looks like 15 gallon smart pots were not the best idea in retrospect with starting so early :lol:

Happy Friday everyone :48:

I remember the purple girl from last year, how did she smoke? We had most of ours try to go into flower this year too. Only one got very far into it before they turned back. And that one, boy is it bushy.

Think your meditation chair is awesome. Looks like the place to be.

The buckeye purple is some knock out smoke. Honestly the heaviest indica I've grown. Like smoke a bowl and wake up on the couch at 3 am passed the hell out. Still have a decent amount. Rarely touch it unless it's bedtime smoke. Way more of a sativa leaning strain smoker. She sure is one of the prettiest I've done though

Here's one of her from last season :48:

And another. She was a super small, slow vegging plant. But for her size she produced a decent yield. The buckeye glue this year definitely takes after the gg4 for the crazy growth. Hoping a purple will come through in flower. We'll see

Ston, those are beautiful shots, thanks for taking them, i have a pretty nice BP and have never had the pleasure of smoking it. Mel did say it was 90 % indica..looking forward to that. Ston~ when i called you a show off, it was because you are beating me in a make believe race..Ha. Big praise indeed for you. Love your grow and you. Now i am excited about the BP. Thank you.

Dang Little Brother,,,awesome plants.

Latest posts

Back