StOnEd-On-NL's second grow SCROG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more pictures here. My babies are still looking healthy. Its starting to get cold here, but my room temp is still staying around 78f which is perfect. Im going to start them on 12/12 in about 2 weeks.

PICT0085.JPG

PICT0086.JPG

PICT0088.JPG

PICT0090.JPG

PICT0092.JPG

I see everything is coming right along with the young ladies. In 2 weeks they should be nice and bushy for ya. Keep up the great work man it will pay off in the end.

Nice tight node spacing. Lookin great dude.

They're healthy looking plants dude ... wish you the best of luck :)

looking good how talll you going before flower what kinda yield you hoping for

Some more pictures of my baby girls for ya. I put them into flower on the 9th. They are growing at an amazing rate, compared to my last grow. Anyway what do ya'll think?

PICT0096.JPG

PICT0098.JPG

PICT0100.JPG

PICT0101.JPG

PICT0104.JPG

your plants are lookin beautiful man...keep it up..

YES your young ladies are looking GREAT!!!!! It won't be long now and those buds are gonna start showing. Keep up the great work man. :aok:

Yeah man, I would say you are right on track. Hope you have some headspace as mine normally double to triple in size before they stop stretching! :D

But no, the leaves and growth look like everything you'd expect from an optimally tuned environment. I think you have done it as fast as any I've seen. Now you have to fight off the temptation to make it 'even better' LOL...

Hello everyone. Thought i would update you all on my grow. My girls are now 10 days into flower, yet no sign of any bud :(. Could there be something wrong? I have moved them into my new flowering room. And they are getting big! if they keep stretching at this rate i dont know what im going to do...

PICT0129.JPG

PICT0130.JPG

PICT0134.JPG

PICT0144.JPG

Maybe too much left over nitrogen is preventing them from flowering? I haven't personally made it that far yet, just something I read. Pretty sure it is not too late to do a little LST and pull them over some.

Good Luck and keep it up, you are doing great!

StOnEd-On-NL said:
Hello everyone. Thought i would update you all on my grow. My girls are now 10 days into flower, yet no sign of any bud :(. Could there be something wrong? I have moved them into my new flowering room. And they are getting big! if they keep stretching at this rate i dont know what im going to do...
Whats up SON. :D We had a member over here do a grow and they were having the same problem. Come to find out it had to do with light leaking in the flower room when lights were out. Do you have any light leaks?

just a quesyion but are you seeing more hairs day by day and longer hairs or is it just looking the same as mine didnt start to have buds until right around day10 also when mine is dark i mean i bump into **** if im in there and your eyes cant adjust to the darkness. also if you open their door in the dark period and light flashes em that will also interrupt. hope this helps

come to think of it, i have a vent through the wall which is lined with that silver tubing stuff. The sunlight does hit it on the other side. Could that be funneling the light through? would it be enough to disturb them? The hairs on the preflowers are very long, should i be seeing bud by now? they are getting very big, if it turns out there is a light leak and they are not actually in flower i may have to top them, will this turn them hermie?

some pictures, sorry they are dark but you get the idea of how big they are.

PICT0149.JPG

PICT0150.JPG

They look pretty damn nice!! it is very possible that the flex tubing is letting light in... most kinds reflect light very well.

check out www.thermoflotech.com i'm looking at an ad of theirs in the magazine maximum yield rite now... looks like good stuff! Their ducting blocks 85% of light refraction.
I used a flash while takin a pic of the example in the ad so it is a lil bright... but u still get the comparison idea.

thermoflo.jpg

Whats up SON. Damn man those ladies are really taking off on ya and boy do they look good. Keep up the great work man we wanna see some big fat frosty buds on those ladies. :aok:

StOnEd-On-NL said:
come to think of it, i have a vent through the wall which is lined with that silver tubing stuff. The sunlight does hit it on the other side. Could that be funneling the light through? would it be enough to disturb them? The hairs on the preflowers are very long, should i be seeing bud by now? they are getting very big, if it turns out there is a light leak and they are not actually in flower i may have to top them, will this turn them hermie?
Is there anyway you can get in your grow room and shut the door when lights are off? This way you can see where your leaks are coming from if you have any.

ok ive changed the light cycle so it goes on at 6:00 am and off at 6:00 pm. so there will be no daylight when the lights are off. The question of topping still stands, will they turn hermie? they are getting rather big!.

Latest posts

Back