STONED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weirdscenes

Reaction score
I feel like I'm being castigated for being me.
Realise I'm just another bloke who likes weed. I'm just a human? bean.
ID like to think I have more than two brain cells (but feel free to differ)
I like interesting stuff, preferably a little out of the ordinary.
When I kicked off here I'd assumed
Listening to Dire Straits tonight right now it's "Industrial Disease". All you have to do is to understand how my brain works (a bit) is to listen to great music. listen.
But hey - were all free to do what we wanna do as long as you're comfortable with the laws.
(Or if people don't know you're ignoring them)

Stoned? I'm about to join ya. Worked a little too hard today, so I've got to make it up to my back. It's a pushover for a bowl of bubble hash.
Can anyone please tell me how to switch off emailed notifications.
My brain? Is malfunctioning again. 😭

Can anyone please tell me how to switch off emailed notifications.
My brain? Is malfunctioning again. 😭
Click on your name in top bar and then click preferences
The email controls are right there just check or uncheck the ones you want.

1631360308565.png

OK you was fooling with me , I got it haha
No no - wasn't fooling you.
I really think my level of Spanish is abysmal - especially considering I've been here quite a few years.
I can't hold any sort of conversation in Spanish - only ask for a beer, count to 10, say good morning and suchlike.
I dearly wisi could speak conversational Spanish.

No no - wasn't fooling you.
I really think my level of Spanish is abysmal - especially considering I've been here quite a few years.
I can't hold any sort of conversation in Spanish - only ask for a beer, count to 10, say good morning and suchlike.
I dearly wisi could speak conversational Spanish.
I took 3 years in school and can not speak it any better so no worries

I took 3 years in school and can not speak it any better so no worries
I can't really explain why I love this country or its people so much.
I think it's because I see it as similar to Yorkshire (in the north of England) where I grew up.
The people are ordinary and not fulof shit. Plus the climate is mostly great if a bitoo hot July August & into September.
But - I love the sunshine
Consider myself very fortunate to havewound up here.

But it's very off topic now. I hoped people would post their thoughts etc here when thay are well baked, zonked, blocked, goofed or whatever you call it
Although I'm just an old git - I am so surprised to be having a few years just getting stoned, listening to music, eating, drinking, and sleeping whenever I feel like it just content with the necessities of life and god weed I grew myself.
A great workshop, all my lifetime collection of tools, power tools, and machines, plenty time to makes toys for my grandson, nobody nagging me etc etc.
Had plenty shit times but grateful that God or something is smiling on me the past few years.
It's how I imagine heaven might be.
Be different without weed & music though.
Enough waffling. Writing this stretched out on my ancient scruffy
lazy boy chair.
One piece of advice I might offer (take it or leave it) is this. :
Whenever you feel like working - just lay down - the feeling will pass.

Latest posts

Back