Stoner question of the day????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
So I'm high and was watching an Al Capone Bio on the History Channel wen all of a sudden I get this thought.....? I was wondering who would win in a Drug\Territory\Control war?? Al Capone or Pablo Escobar??? Think anout it, If Pablo was try'n to take over Chicago Al Capone would have the police bought and have hundreds of thugs on the streets with tommy guns ready to shoot anyone on Al Capones orders. Yet, Pablo would have advantage with all the connects he has around the world, with like professional Hit men and those things. I don't know, it's a hard one to call, what do u think??????

It helps to be high wen reading this..

i'm going to say Pablo...for sure...he has so many connections and he rules much harder...different country also leans towards Pablo ...its a lot different there

yeah, but Al Capone had people constantly shoot off heads with shot guns... that's pretty crazy too.

..AFOAF once said he had the answer to Chicago's hard drug problem
His theory involved two fully loaded semi trailers. One full of crack cocaine, the other full of guns and ammuntition. Throw the doors open and clear out for a week. Come back with a frontend loader and push the entire mess up into a pile, and burn it. Problem alleviated.

Well, here is what I think would happen. By the time Pablo started shootin all the Mob guys would get bent. After they got bent that would disrupt the Gambiling, The prostitution ...then that mess would carry over to NY mob scene. Then the Trash wouldn't be collected, delivery trucks would stop and then politicians would start to get bent. Well We know what happenens when they get bent, they go and start a Real War. then pick out some little country and blow the hell outa it. Then after all this mess. They would raise taxes and change laws. Then the americans would get bent and blame it on something totally different. Wait...Who was Capone and Escabar???? Oh thats right they were put in jail serving 5-10 for money laundering and income tax evasion and playin Bridge every sunday down at the rec. hall.. hehehehehe. War ain't it grand.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back