Stoner Reading and Movies forum.

S

StoneyBud

There have been multiple threads started for favorite movies and books. Also threads about grow books and growing movie clips.

I think if there were a forum called "Books, Videos and Movies for Growing and Entertainment" it would give a place for all of those threads that keep getting forgotten and lost.

Every time the Movies thread reappears, it runs like crazy for awhile and then sits forgotten as a thread buried *somewhere*. Same with the book threads.

Thanks for any consideration given to this suggestion.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
If we had a section of the forum for videos and books. Well i may never leave the computer to eat, then ill wither away, ill starve, kidney failure, pass out and die, rats eat me.

All because we started a video/reading section of the forum...

;) j/k i like the idea stoney, but we will lose so much more of our life lol

S

StoneyBud

OGKushman said:
If we had a section of the forum for videos and books. Well i may never leave the computer to eat, then ill wither away, ill starve, kidney failure, pass out and die, rats eat me.

All because we started a video/reading section of the forum...

;) j/k i like the idea stoney, but we will lose so much more of our life lol
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OGKushman again."

Hahahahaahahaha, yer killin me man! When I see a movie or book reviewed here, I always copy and email the info to myself so I don't lose it.

I got one today!

I also love movies and reading. I watch one movie a day usually and read two books a week.

I'm right there in the zone with ya man!

Latest posts