Stoney at Bike Week 2005

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

So I hit Daytona last year and picked up this chick. She liked my ride....

StoneyAtBikeWeek.JPG

Hey man, got some nitrous on those wheels dude. :D

My hometown! WOOOOOOO!

Ah, I miss bike week so much. I can't wait to get back to Florida.

Heinous Anus said:
My hometown! WOOOOOOO!

Ah, I miss bike week so much. I can't wait to get back to Florida.
I hear ya Heinous. I'm leavin to go to the last day of Bike week in an hour. I'll get you a t-shirt!

I've already got orders for some Harley Beer and some Boot Hill T's.

First Day of Spring Break. I hope I don't go blind......

Right now, I'm stuck on some fridig mountain in New Mexico. I hope this town burns to the ground.

I want my beaches back! Born and raised in Daytona Beach. You're going to see so much tits and ass. Bring a camera!

Heinous Anus said:
Right now, I'm stuck on some fridig mountain in New Mexico. I hope this town burns to the ground.

I want my beaches back! Born and raised in Daytona Beach. You're going to see so much tits and ass. Bring a camera!
Well, I'm back man. It was freaky man, 4 inches of snow covering the place. All the chicks had big fur parkas on.

HAHHAAHHHAHA

Damn! Hey I gotta say it man, Thongs are sweet! Holy Crap! I almost went blind!

Here's the icing on the cake. I was half way there when I realized the camera was still on the kitchen counter. Said, "**** it, too far back now".

I hit Boot Hill and the Iron Horse. Found parking a block from down town. Pretty lucky. Managed to spend 150 bucks.

Great music, lots to see. Even saw a couple of chicks faces. Things were happening way too fast to get that far up, mostly.

The Bikes were too much metal for the mind. The noise was absolutely deafening a lot of the time. I felt as tho I'd been mobbed by mammaries! Blinded by Butts! I was going to pick up 4 twenties, just to make things even, but they were all hooked up already!

What a day! That was a blast!

Bah, I'm too damn jealous now.

I did that 2 years ago, and missed lastyear. I can't wait to get back there. I hope my chef's job transfers.

Heinous Anus said:
Bah, I'm too damn jealous now.

I did that 2 years ago, and missed last year. I can't wait to get back there. I hope my chef's job transfers.
And to top it off, on the way home, I stopped off at my favorite sushi place and hurt myself with enough sushi to last me till next time. My favorite is the tuna. Man, that stuff is good!

Do you make or eat sushi?

Latest posts

Back