StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This boy is going to make some great seeds:D. I'm going to cross him with Ducksfoot and Purple Wreck. I'll also sex any other female I may get in the near future. :holysheep:I wish this was a girl.

new 346.jpg

new 347.jpg

new 348.jpg

new 349.jpg

Now those are some tasty looking plants... Which ones you say... well all of em'

I truly love to see nice juicy ripe plants, I think that plants taken to maturity are truly a thing of beauty, with the calyx's all swellen and dripping with trichomes... IMO, all of the real magic happens in the last 2 weeks to 10 days but it seems as though you already know this...

Everything is truly inspirational... great work bomb

wow, man... that is one serious looking plant, puff... :aok:

I love that beauty :D :cool:

so were you gunna cross it with something?... that why yer reveging it?... or ya just gunna flower it again for smoke?

why yer reveging it?
Her and my OG KushxAfghan Kush are going to be the first mothers I keep;). They are both exceptional ladies. After a 2 week cure the Kush cross smells amazing. Smells like lemons/fruit loops/diesel. I like her more than the PW but the PW smells like rotten grapes, has purple hues and nice hard buds. I think both will be stellar candidates for crosses:D.

Latest posts

Back