StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's been through a lot but she seems to be packing on the trichomes really thick this time. She has the most wonderful berry smell:hubba:. Honestly, besides the buzz, thats the best thing about this plant. It smells so good I want to eat it:p. I'm guessing she will go to about 65-70 days. I'm hoping her weight starts picking up a lil. Ime, this strain does better without topping, as far as yield goes.
new_265.jpg

new_266.jpg

new_262.jpg

new 261.jpg

new 263.jpg

new 264.jpg

BBP that lady is just coated with sugar. :eek: She's gonna make some nice hash that's for sure. :hubba:

I'm letting the pics do the talking and their telling me your gonna invite us over for a smoke when she's done. :hubba: :p Looking great mang. ;)

I don't know how much longer I myself could let her go. She would be whispering," come on, don't you want to smoke me", everytime I went in the room.

She would be whispering," come on, don't you want to smoke me", everytime I went in the room.
She does:D. I checked her triches around 3 days ago. She had hardly any amber on her but plenty of clear and cloudy. I wanted to take her Thursday but now it's totally trich dependant:).

Well a when you do a smoke report is in order! I have a WW in reveg right now. I let her go 10 weeks last time but I may try what you are doing and let her go 11-12 weeks this round. That bud you have there is crystal city. If Mtv made a show about it, it would be called Trich my Plant.

Coming along nicely. They have lil popcorn buds on them right now. I'm hoping they won't get too much taller and since bud has set I don't think they will.

new 277.jpg

new 278.jpg

new 279.jpg

new 280.jpg

new 284.jpg

new 285.jpg

Finally got these in flower:). Transplanted them into around 1 gallon from the 4 inch pots. I'll give them one last transplant at 2 weeks. Probably a 2 gal.

new 286.jpg

new 287.jpg

new 288.jpg

The ladies are looking great as always BBP. ;) Your getting pretty damn good at taking pics also. :aok: This bongs for you. :p :bongin:

Your getting pretty damn good at taking pics also.
:DI wish. I have a 6 meg cam. It has to be super bright in the room to take good pics and I have floros in all of my sockets. Lately i'll take them from the light of my hps or in front of the window. Seems to work out okay. I'm planning on getting an 8 meg sometime soon:).

Subcool suggests using the bottom corner of a room, drooped in a white / other colored sheet illuminated with painters reflectors.

Hi Bro'

i see that your purple wreck is full of sticky budz and promises...:holysheep: !!!
the ogkXak is nice also but i prefer the colors and high density look of the PW :hubba:.

nice job one time again Man !!!

enjoy the results of your work;)

.WB.

dam BBP, you got me mouth a waterin' me lad.:D . nice smorgasborg of goodies for what ails ya. grow on...bb...

Latest posts

Back