StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking killer as always bro. the genes in the seeds you got is just amazing. i can go through lots of your pics and they all look healthy, and aggresive to grow. huge leafs even at low heights. nice thick stalks. not to mention the comparible LST, and pinching techniques. this years crop is where better than last year. now if i could just get these pics of my phone we'd be in business.

keep em happy...

and they'le make u ecstatic:D

ul b livin the AMRC dream!!:hubba:

P.S. sorry bout that baddie *luke* i dis him every time..!

cellar dwellar...

take care pals...:)

Heres my OG Kush x Afghan Kush fems at day 23 veg. My Misty at 55 days 12/12. My Purple Wreck, Double Gum and Lifesaver at 46 days 12/12. My Misty and PurpWreck clones.
1st-4th pics-OG Kush x Afghan Kush fems
5th pic-Clones(big ones are Misty)
6th and 7th pic-Misty
8th and 9th pic-Purple Wreck
10th pic-Double Gum
4th pic-LifeSaver

herb 028.jpg

herb 029.jpg

herb 030.jpg

herb 031.jpg

herb 027.jpg

herb 023.jpg

herb 025.jpg

herb 022.jpg

herb 026.jpg

herb 024.jpg

herb 021.jpg

hey BBP you got any tips for collecting the pollensacks off a male plant without having to supervise it constantly.

Make you a totally different room for males. Thats the only way I can think of where you wouldn't have to monitor it. I plan on building me a male room soon;).

this is outside. i was thinking you could cover it with a clear plastic bag, well ventillated on the top and sealed on the bottome to collect everything that falls. what you think?

Idk, i've never tried that. I've read about people doing it but I always figured if it has a cover it would build condensation and kill the pollen and if you cut breathing holes it would still release pollen through the vents and not really be controlled. I've never tried it though so it may work.

bombbudpuffa said:
Make you a totally different room for males. Thats the only way I can think of where you wouldn't have to monitor it. I plan on building me a male room soon;).

...Then having a job in the male room isn't that bad of a job.

Just in case... mail room

hey bbb hows it going bro damn them stoney buds are looking great i just finished somking a half pound of that stoney bud man does it have a nice high and mmmm does it taste so good lol i also have some seeds i made of it to cary on woohoo couldnt run out of them stoney bud seeds lol plants are looking great allways like checking out your stickybudz lol peace

I didn't even know that you had the purple wreck going. that's funny, that was one of my choices. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Neither can I. Right now it's my fav plant in the flowering room. I can tell she's going to have a fat cola. She has yellow hairs compared to my other plants and she's packing on a lil frosting:).

It's day 60 12/12 for the misty(she smells great, like candy and is very frosty) and day 59 for the rest.
pics 1&2-PurpleWreck
Pics 3&4-Lifesaver
Pics 5&6-Doublegum
Pics 7-9-Misty
Plants are getting a lil crowded in my 2 1/2 ft x 3 ft space and the leaves are getting twisted from touching:rolleyes:. Besides that these girls are as healthy as could be. The Misty and Doublegum are a foot across each so they take up most of the room.

herb 032.jpg

herb 033.jpg

herb 034.jpg

herb 035.jpg

herb 036.jpg

herb 037.jpg

herb 038.jpg

herb 039.jpg

herb 040.jpg

Plants are getting a lil crowded in my 2 1/2 ft x 3 ft space and the leaves are getting twisted from touching:rolleyes:.

awsome grow man ive checked out most of your pics and stuff and man what a greenthumb ya got. anyways i hate quoting people but you said you leafs are getting twisted from being to crowded?? got any more info on this cause i been noticing it in my veg chamber and theyre living up to theyre name and growing like weed. so i guess might be time to move a couple more into flower. anyways great grow, take it easy.

Latest posts

Back