Stoneys latest project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Stoney, looks like you're set for a while now. Take a hit for me! Take care and happy smoking! i know you'll have lots of it.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Man, I'm not sure how I missed all these replies. The older I get, the more I like to get stoned.

Who'd figger?

This oil is the most potent smoke I've ever done. I think I'm going to have to donate a pound of weed to the oil on each strain...

This is almost too good to believe.

Yo, beam me up now...I'm ready

wow, donate some to me! LOL..well i never knew it'd be THAT potent. But wow it sounds like a great smoke. I think one day i'll have to try this. You did a great job stoney!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i feel my face hurting from pressing it on the moniter, other than that, nothing! :( haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I keep inhaling, but nothing yet (sigh)

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

The Hash Oil Is A Big Thing Here In Ontario, We Call It Lube, Or Just Oil,, You Could Buy It By The Gram, 5-er, Or Baby Jar,, Its About 10bucks A Gram,, Their Is Green Lube Or Honey Lube,, Honey Lube Is From The First Rinse Witch Is Pretty Much The Coler Of Honey Green Is Second Rinse Or Third Rinse,, We Also Have Good Hash ,, We Call Black,, Nice Soft Black Hash ,, Its Not Just Compressed Crystle,, Its Actual Hash Put Threw The Bagging Prosess ,, The Compressed Crystal Hash That Most People Call Hash Is Good Yes ,, But A Real Good Homade Hash Used From The Whole Plant Threw The Bagging Prosses Is An Awsome Hash You Brew Bottle Tokes With,, Or If You Smoke In A Joint It Is Real Creamy And A Real Good Taste And Very Smooth,

Its Not Just Compressed Crystle,, Its Actual Hash Put Threw The Bagging Prosess ,, The Compressed Crystal Hash That Most People Call Hash Is Good Yes ,, But A Real Good Homade Hash Used From The Whole Plant Threw The Bagging Prosses Is An Awsome Hash You Brew Bottle Tokes With,,

"bagging process"..bubble bags???
that is exactly what bubble bags do..."collect the "crystals" (trichomes) Nothing else...there is no 'extraction' of any oils or anything useing bubble bags. They produce pure hash..pure thc...less the minute amouts of plant that may sift through, the cleanest, most pure, .."bubbles" when smoked.

yes thats true what i meant was its not just compressed crystals out of a bud buster or somthing like that

Latest posts

Back