Stoney's Luv Shack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoneyluv

Plant Manager
Reaction score
Hello fellow growers, smokers, and general ganja enthusiasts!!

I am an organic perpetual grower that likes to try new styles and lights and i always seem to to be adding something or changing something up in some way or another.

I like to use mostly dry fertilizers mixed in soil and use my cultured pond water. my garden is a multi strain SIP (self irrigated planter) set up and i have two 4 x 4 spaces to veg in one and flower in the other. the cabinets are connected together and allow the air to travel through both of them to keep the temperature steady.

my veg area uses a PVC manifold to hold water and i use airpots with microfiber cloths that get moisture from the manifold. i add cultured water to the manifold about once a month. the plants are in one liter airpots and i upcan to 3 gallon airpots with a netcup filled with soil to act as a wick in the bottom. in the veg area i keep the larger airpots in a 5 gallon bucket with a hole drilled in the side to maintain maximum water level. these buckets get watered every 4 or 5 days.

for lights i use LED's in veg, i am currently using two 100watt leds... here is a photo of my veg cabinet...

picture.php

The flowering cabinet is also a 4x4 space with six plants. they are all in five gallon SIP buckets that are all plumbed together along with a seventh bucket that i use to fill the system with and add any fertilizers or microbes with. i fill this system about once every 5 days. my garden runs on almost auto pilot to the point where i just dump water in a bucket and every ten days or so i take a plant out and put anther one in. the buckets stay permanent and i just lift out the airpots and set another one in.

in my flowering cabinet i currently use 450watts of HPS and a 315watt LEC (light emitting ceramic). for those of you not familiar with lec, this was phillips replacement for the discontinued CMH bulbs. i run both of these bulbs at a 10 hours on and 14 hours off schedule. i power them with a heavy duty manual timer and the cabinet is protected by a flame defender fire protection bottle. here are a few pics of the flowering area...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I am always changing the genetics in the garden as well... some breeds hang around and some are out just as quick as they came in!!! here are a few of my flowering plants at the moment...

this is called Dream Beaver by Bodhi.... she is ready to get chopped now, and hope to get to her later this week..

picture.php

here is a wonder woman from nirvana... i have had this cut for quite a few years now and she is one of my favorites!!!!

picture.php

this is a White Fire Alien from OG raskal.... she is a great plant but the real fire is in the pheno of the femed White Fire i also have... WiFi is probably my best producer at the moment. i only have a young one in flower so here is a shot of the wifi alien (sorry if i confused y'all,,,, wifi is fem'd... wifi alien is not... both come from OG raskal and are supposed to be similar)

picture.php

this one here is an Alien Rock Candy and one of my favorite hash producers...

picture.php

and here is a shot of the whole garden...

picture.php

so thats it for the ganja garden... as for me, I'm a happy go lucky kind of guy... i enjoy nature and i have a good chunk of hillbilly in me... i like to grow my own buds, make my own whiskey, and raise my own food. I also have a small pond with an aquaponics setup for vegetables...

picture.php

I also enjoy football and nascar racing!!!!!!!! in my free time i like to make hash, sling pollen, and tear it up in mud!!!!

i hope to meet some of you and hopefully learn a few things here!!!!

thanks for peeking at my garden!!!!!

:48:

nice too see a fire extinguisher ....dont see those much.

:48:

welcome Stoneyluv---thanks for pulling back the curtain and giving us a peek behind the scenes---nice---how long you been vegging with LED's

stoney,
Very nice buds, very nice girls, very nice setup. Congrats.

Who has the chips? I got the munchies. Green Mojo. Nice Line up of Genetics.

Stoney it looks like you have some nice gardening skills. :) Thanks for the home view off the kids :) Green mojo

Welcome to MP.... nice lineup you got there... Im a big fan Raskals Wifi as well... :48:

Welcome to MP, lovely garden you have there. Glad you could join us.

Latest posts

Back