stopped growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
i have a question....... i transplanted my girls"sprouts" into so MG feeds for three months and since then i have not had any new growth the r not growing at all.......... some of the stems have turned a reddish color and i am not sure y can some pls try to explain y they have stoped growing and what is this reddish stem is it bad or normal..............

red stem ussually comes from lack of nutes or stress or both...search for nute disorders or stress on here and maybe that will help

id guess that its the MG. ive read all over to not use MG...and on sprouts for sure. it has lots of ferts in the soil already. like too many....sorry stoned and dont know how to explain....wait for more complete explination please. BYE!

well i don't understand y The Brother Grunt would tell me to go buy it if it wasn't good for it i hope he wouldn't cause he is a very respected mod on this site......... but i do appricate the heads up and thanks for trying to look out for me and mayb u r right and he just goofed this once i will pm him and check....again thanks....and anyone else that reads this pls feel free to add more advice

i couldnt remember who....but i know someone on the site uses it with success.....just my luck it would be him....right? lol. i know it can be used. but have heard that people who use it have more problems. Maybe TBG does ok with it cuz he is awesome.

yeah mayb u r right...... he is very good at what he does thats y i went with his advice .... he told me that i would not have to feed them until flower time..... so it sounded good.. mayb not a good choice for a begginer.... but i have read that people don't really like the MG materials on this site i did wonder but then i thought well he is good and has probably tryied this so i will go with what he said..... but a first time a good time for trail and error......thanks for the reply

The big reason is because you cant control the mix, having time released ferts which makes it hard to control or flush for that matter.

hey astra... i don't know what the hell u r talking about and i don't think u do either so if u don't know what u r telling other ppl like in this case we were discussing what TBG had HELPED me with and me and FTW where stating that TBG is very good at what he does so where in that did u get that i was "accusing someone of shit" in this case i have seen u b rude and ugly to ppl so to me ur advice is null and void, stay out of coversations that don't ubtain to u

edited by Stoney Bud (No name calling please)

oh yeah if u had read and followed what u read then u would know what we were talking about and i was talking about the soil that TBG told me to pick up so read and read and read some more cause u don't have a clue

well, you got yer wish. no help from me ever again. this is an OPEN FORUM so if you want privacy then go to PM's, otherwise any1 is free to join into any thread and post. yer on ignore = go figure, thats what you do to peeps like you. and yes, im rude to people that are rude to me.

edited by Stoney Bud. (No name calling please)

Edited by Stoney Bud. No need for a flame war over this. Stoner 420 has stated he doesn't want help from astra007. That's clear. Nothing more need be said about it please.

sorry everyone we were interuppted. pls give ur advice about the phosphuros thing i check the bag and it has npk of 0.21-0.07-0.14 so if any one knows y this is happening pls help

edited by Stoney Bud. Flame war is over. Back to fun now.

Whats up stoner 420. I would say your problem was there before you transplanted them into the MG soil. When you transplanted did you get most of the other soil off the roots? If you look at all of my grows they are done with MG soil from start to finish with no problems. To date i've never ever had any problems with MG soil what so ever as long as you don't give them any nutes until flower and when you do very small doses. Stoner got any recent pics?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
If you look at all of my grows they are done with MG soil from start to finish with no problems. To date i've never ever had any problems with MG soil what so ever as long as you don't give them any nutes until flower and when you do very small doses.
Bro, you're awesome man!!! I think you could grow in a vat of acid! You've just got the magic touch man!! All of your grows have been an instruction in perfection to the rest of us.

Keep doin what you're doin man! You have totaly awesome buds man!!!

(Sorry about editing in a thread you're in. We've got such a cool group of folks here, I don't ever want a temper tantrum to ruin it for anyone. I tried to only edit the name calling and obvious flame fishing. You're so mellow, you never get upset!)

I for one use MG soil with satisfactory results, I tried other soils and self fertilizing but couldn't match it, so I reverted back to MG, it gives me fair results with minimum fuss..

hey guys i apologize for the name calling kinda childish......n-e-ways TBG i think u r right i think the problem was here before i transplanted i did try to get the old dirt off and i did not put the old dirt in the pots so they should b comeing up here soon i think i ripped a couple of the little spider roots and and thats y i think they have stopped growing so mayb with a little help from u guys and a little reading and TLC i think they will recover........ TBG i will try to get some pics for u .............. is there any thing i can do to speed the recovery process up...... Should i just wait and see what happens.....thanks for the replys i am learning alot from u guys especially from reading TBG's post he is great am hopeing u guys can help me get my girls back to life......

here is the pics that u asked for TBG..... if u can make it out one of the pics is of the plant with the red stem..... the one with all the leaves on it was growing good till i transplanted........ i think they some are sativas and the one with all the leaves is an indica what do yall think i thought i had read that sativas had broad leaves and sativas narrow and very pointy at the end...... did i remember this right if so i think this will b a good grow with a little experience with both......... they r bagseed and this is more or less a learning grow no need for optimum yeilds just trying to learn so any help is appreciated.......................................

Thanks guys for not kicking me out for the thing with astra cause i did not mean to get so carried away i will remember to b more like TBG calm and collective..............lol

my pics 013.jpg

my pics 014.jpg

my pics 015.jpg

my pics 012.jpg

my pics 016.jpg

Weed will not grow in that soil. These type of plants are very sensitive to acid. As wood breaks down, it creates acid and will cause nute lockouts. I personally would start over and try a product called: Fox Farm Soils. Also can't go wrong with worm casting.

100% wrong soil

Try this place:
http://www.wormsway.com

I use to mix my own soil and here is a pic of the finished product.

bbpic3.jpg

Whats up stoner 420. I would give them a few days to recover from the transplant. How often do you water them?
Hey Grim i would have to disagree with you that MJ can't grow in MG soil. I have used it every grow with great results. Take a look at my grows.

Latest posts

Back