storing buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bizzy323

Reaction score
Is it good to store buds in the freezer? Some guy told me they stay fresh and don't dry to quickly.

I would recommend NOT freezing buds.

To keep them fresh, I use one of those seal-a-meal things (NOT the kind that sucks out the air) and store them in the basement (cool & dark). They will keep for at least a year that way. I'm smoking some of last years harvest right now and they're as good as the day they were sealed (actually they are a bit smoother now).
If you're only gonna store them for a few weeks, put them in a tupperware container and keep in the fridge.

can you store them in a glass mason jar?? You know the knind with the rubber seal.

dude from my expierence I found that pill bottles and mason jars are the best

I froze my weed one time, and it got really really moldy

Mason jars are excellent. New seals(caps) are a plus, if the old ones are cracked or bent.
They are all that I use.

Bubonic Chronic said:
dude from my expierence I found that pill bottles and mason jars are the best

I froze my weed one time, and it got really really moldy

lol did u still smoke it?

ANDRE MYSTIC said:
can you store them in a glass mason jar?? You know the knind with the rubber seal.

thats the exact way recommend by top growers world wide

Mine 005 (Medium).jpg

LdyLunatic said:
thats the exact way recommend by top growers world wide

I'm on my way to BC, I wanna try some of that bud on the lower right small mason jar....looks delicious !!!!:D

Dr.GreenThumb said:
I'm on my way to BC, I wanna try some of that bud on the lower right small mason jar....looks delicious !!!!:D

and you dear sir picked the ever lovely Shishkaberry....full grapey flavour smooth hitting and nice even buzz of head and body stone with a nice perma grin side effect :D

Shishkaberry Trim 042 (Medium).jpg

SKB Grape 019 (Medium).jpg

Latest posts

Back