storing pot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woohoo85

Reaction score
Is there a desirable way to store pot that you won't use for a while? I prefer to buy in large quantities due to the cheaper cost, but lately I've been having trouble keeping it from drying out, even in ziplock baggies that I never open. Does anybody have any other suggestions? I assume something airtight, but I'm unable to think of anything if a ziplock bag won't work.

Also, someone told me storing it in the fridge helps it keep "fresh". Any truth?

woohoo85 said:
Is there a desirable way to store pot that you won't use for a while? I prefer to buy in large quantities due to the cheaper cost, but lately I've been having trouble keeping it from drying out, even in ziplock baggies that I never open. Does anybody have any other suggestions? I assume something airtight, but I'm unable to think of anything if a ziplock bag won't work.

Also, someone told me storing it in the fridge helps it keep "fresh". Any truth?
Whats up woohoo85. I would try using a jar. ;)

Yeah a masor jar or a Good tupperware container. The problem with Zip lock bags is that they are not totally air tight. While good ones are close to air tight they are not actually air tight. So eventually the fresh air gets in the bag and dries the crap out of your buds. Or even better yet is a vacuum sealer, this is what I use after I dry and cure my buds. They are pretty cheap at ebay, and after I seal it up, I just have to worry about storing it in a cool dark place.

I know someone who stores it in a jar and they put orange peels in it, however, I've never done it myself.

i put mine in a cigar box it kept them pretty fresh

Latest posts

Back