Story of Purple Peach

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzydiodude

Reaction score
Buddy called this morning wanting me to come solder in a new shower valve, I said np,
I'll be over shortly. He was bring a couple to burn. So I rolled up a pack of the PP(Yes 20 joints)
figuring I'ld be there all day. Got over his house and he was having carpet laid too, by a guy I had not talked to in yrs. We sat around drinking coffee, shooting the breeze and burning a few
They were all damn this is good tasting weed that gives you the get up and go. So I went into the bathroom and started changing out the valve not thinking about the others. After I had finished I went downstairs to see what they were doing and figured I burn a couple more with them. But that was out all 3 were sitting just where they were when I left. They were all ASLEEP
snoring and drool running down their chins. I go out to the barn get 2-5gal buckets fill them with cold water and set them up to spill on them. I got the air horn off his boat and Hit it. They jump up soaking theirselves with me laughing so hard I about pissed my pants. Ol'Steve holler "15yrs and you still pull the same **** on ppl Ozzy" Guess I never grew up

PP was made by Orangesunshine

Great story Ozz.

Ive read about the Purple Peach grows on this board, it was Bred by Orangesunshine from MP?

I'd love to try growing one of those ladies!

Yep our Orangesunshine made it I'm doing some f2 of it this yr OD too. Hopefully my back will let me grow them to their full potential

Nice man, very nice.

Makes me wish i knew other growers i could trade genetics with.

None of us trade here but we do on other sites. All of us play by the rules here at home and we get into trouble at the other places.

Most of us spent quite awhile in the online family before earning the trust of others to trade with and to this day there is only a couple that I have anytype dealings with.

Thanks for the chuckle ozzy...It is very nice smoke..one my girls favs..Running My f2 right now..Mojo for the summer grow..My PP did real well outside last summer...

orangesunshine..:48:

Lmfao!

Sleep with one eye open ozeman.. Paybacks are a *****...

:p

i crossed that one to my HD that is running right now...

Latest posts

Back