Story Time :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FinShaggy said:
....Here's a couple stories that I was told once, by an old man (50-60) in east Texas His name was Danny...

I want to say that a man that is 50-60 is not an OLD man.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I want to say that a man that is 50-60 is not an OLD man.

you just made my Christmas card list thg!! :)

Fin it might be time for you to pack up your things and find a forum more suited to your need for profanity....the very first post of this thread is still littered with curses. I love to swear and struggle all the time with keeping my posts clean as I can...you on the other hand seem to go out of your way to litter your posts with profanity and talk of other drug use. This ain't that type of forum....try the tool sheds like rollitup. Jmo

I love that you edited your Richard Pryor quote Hammy...:rofl: nice...and subtle....lol

pcduck said:
Well if we are ridiculous why don't you go back to those forums?

I am ALSO on those forums RIGHT NOW :D

Multi tasking :)

Kinkajous are NOT monkeys -- they have prehencile tails like monkeys, but they are part of the racoon family. I once knew one in S. Mexico :)

HemperFi said:
Kinkajous are NOT monkeys -- they have prehencile tails like monkeys, but they are part of the racoon family. I once knew one in S. Mexico :)

Oh, I am sorry for that distinction mistake :)

I see MP is still quite the same and I see,, and I wish I had a prehencile tails like a monkey I would have a blast...
Fin u been a member long u do a lot of growing..?

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
I see MP is still quite the same and I see,, and I wish I had a prehencile tails like a monkey I would have a blast...

I haven't been a member long. And I've been growing for 2 years, 2 successful grows, 1 more on the way :)

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:

Tails on chicks are a deal breaker for me.....:p

7greeneyes said:
I love that you edited your Richard Pryor quote Hammy...:rofl: nice...and subtle....lol

Lol...I think that was done for me.:eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back