Strain for depression

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss that era. I remember sitting in somebody's basement, garage, or just out in the woods, smoking a fatty with a couple of friends and something would strike someone as funny and the whole crew would laugh 'til the tears came down our faces. Wasn't much to laugh about with the Southeast Asian war games going on, but for a few hours, we completely forgot about it. Good times.
Sounds familiar. I'm looking into older landrace strains Hoping to find that old funny buzz. Don't know if that is findable, but I am going to try!

Bubba

I miss that era. I remember sitting in somebody's basement, garage, or just out in the woods, smoking a fatty with a couple of friends and something would strike someone as funny and the whole crew would laugh 'til the tears came down our faces. Wasn't much to laugh about with the Southeast Asian war games going on, but for a few hours, we completely forgot about it. Good times.

yep yep

me and my buddy smoked a joint before going to our transcendental meditation Maharishi Yoga stuff , when we started meditating we started laughing and it got so bad we were kicked out of the class

i think the reason we don’t have the same experience now is because we were younger back then

we can never recreate that time and place in life

so to me , it wasn’t the weed that was different than todays weed , it was the time and place , set and setting

just my two cents

I've still got a few folks I can get the giggles with, but I don't get to see 'em often. The Old Hen, since she had our daughter, just won't party with me like she used to. The kid is 32 now. She's perfectly capable of taking great care of herself, but I guess once a mom, always a mom.
She was my best giggle buddy. Warped sense of humor that I dearly appreciate.

I got the giggles bad once drunk at a friends funeral with two other friends we smoked some great weed prior to going together and brought gin and something in drink cups. My high heels sank down in the soft soil keeping me somewhat anchored as I was bursting with laughter inside trying my best to keep it in. I remember it taking a while to gather my composure. Not the greatest spot for a giggle spell.

Sorry I really am of no help. Im wired in reverse. The deep woody rich coffee like indicas saved me in my 20’s. But those make a lot of people slow and low so don’t listen to me here unless you are like me. A hyper insomniac 😂. The sativas made me so hyper that sometimes I damn near stutter and get this feeling like I had to almost go run. I’ve been smoking OG for a very long time and haven’t even considered those depressed thoughts or felt anxious in a long time.

Whatever you smoke you need to be certain it doesn’t contain PGR’s or insecticides. Those will mess your brain up.

go to your local gym...working out changes everything...seriously...take it from an old man that is resurrecting himself... ;)

I've still got a few folks I can get the giggles with, but I don't get to see 'em often. The Old Hen, since she had our daughter, just won't party with me like she used to. The kid is 32 now. She's perfectly capable of taking great care of herself, but I guess once a mom, always a mom.
She was my best giggle buddy. Warped sense of humor that I dearly appreciate.
My ex-bf and I have the same sense of humor. I miss smoking with him. Finding a smoking buddy is hard sometimes.

Yeah! Strain for depression. There are multiple but the specific ones are few as the constituents treating depression are present in almost all of the strains. Majorly Sativa Strain will work out in the treatment of depression. Refer to this
https://mymmjdoctor.com/want-to-improve-sleep-these-marijuana-strains-will-help/ Hybrid ones don't have the real power.
I'm going to try some orange bud autoflower from Dutch Passion. I hope the order goes through. It is posted to my bank already.

I look for strains that make me happy and uplifted, strains that i can smoke during the day and still work and function. Best one on my list and my favorite ever is ripper haze.
rr
I have never heard of that strain. I have been growing hybrids. Where it is 50/50. I grew a lemon haze that went crazy. So, I tried a lot of training.

Latest posts

Back