strain info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mentholiscold

Reaction score
Bipolar. I've got some beans, just popped a few, and all are crosses of bipolar. "Grilled cheese" cheese x bipolar, and "two face", headband x bipolar.
Also trying "Ninja sherbert", ninja fruit x ss sherbert.
Any info on these strains is helpful. Flowering length, stretch, nutrient needs, etc would be more than helpful. Don't have any info, other than strain name, and parent strains.

I'm not sure what bipolar is. Can't find info anywhere. Indica/sativa? Nothing.... The guy I got em from, has no clue either. He got em at some workshop or convention, something like that. Either way, I'm shooting blind, so far.

I grew an outdoor sunset sherbert that i am smoking now, she was huge. love her.

Cool. Thanks. Every time I try to search, pulls up bipolar disorder info. Ha!

I grew an outdoor sunset sherbert that i am smoking now, she was huge. love her.
Right on.
I've been looking forward to those seeds, myself. Big fan of ss sherbert and ninja fruit, both. So. Figure combo oughta be pretty nice. All the stuff I have read on either, lists as a decent yield. Glad to hear you had same kind of experience. Looking forward to these. Thanks for the input, another stamp of approval for the ss sherbert!

Popped some miracle alien cookies beans. Got me thinking about whether there are any m.a.c. crosses, worth looking into?

depends on what you are looking for, there's a few things out there

depends on what you are looking for, there's a few things out there
Yeah, I was able to find a few. More than I figured. This is one of my faves. Glad to have the opportunity to grow some.

Just ordered some purple goat and some pineapple haze x second sight. Also won a few 10 seed phenofinder packs. Gonna be fun, yeah?

Death to Kool aid from grumblesbeans. Soaking a couple tonight, plant tomorrow.

No go on the purple goat and pineapple haze. So instead, it's sfv og x i-95, and Apollo 13(Puff's cut) x tga vortex. Yummy! Should be blasted with terpenes!

I have Bodhi's A11 and it tastes of pineapple cheetos
Yummy. And from what I've read on the vortex, it can get really branchy. But supposed to fill in with buds, very nicely. So hopefully a: large, bushy, heavy yielding, pineapple and cheese, high thc plant! Can't wait. Ha! Who can?

Got some Citrus sap, (bangi haze x Malawi) x auto daiquiri lime, and Dave's not here. No idea what "Dave's not here" is. Can't find any strain info, just Cheech and Chong movie quotes, always good, but no help

Oh and some sticky cookies from Michigan 420 genetics. Couldn't wait, so two are soaking.

Last edited:
IMG_20200113_172336435.jpg
I sent a message to the guy I got the "Dave's not here" from. I hope he can point me in the right direction as to what to expect from them. Parent strains, can be pretty important. Especially when planning for space in a grow. But y'all already knew that.

Found out it's white widow x Jamaican lambs bread. Sounds wonderful! Nice outdoor variety, for sure.

Latest posts

Back