Strain Question!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mellow

Reaction score
Ok, so I am thinking about starting a grow room in my apartment in the next couple of months. To be more specific, it will be in a small closet. The plants will not be able to get higher than about 4 ft due to space limitations. My question is, does anyone know a strain that produces dank marijuana and quite a bit of it, but does not have to grow very tall. In other words, I need a plant that does not get very tall, but is very bushy, so it produces a great deal of good bud. If this is confusing, just tell me and I can describe it in more detail or clarify certain things. Thanks!:D

To utilize your space you will probably want to grow an Indica and use either topping or "LST" to train your plants height. With your lights and the height of your pots you will most likely only have about 2.5ft of grow space if you space is a max of 4ft. I didnt understand if you said you could grow them 4ft or you only had 4ft total? Anyway if you have 4ft of actual grow space your good with mostly any Indica Strain which are naturally shorter than Sativa strains. Good luck with your grow!

you really don't want your plants taller then 3 to 4 feet ,,light will not penetrate through the canopy more than 3 or 4 feet anyway ,,,as far as strain go there are so many, pick one you have tried and liked ,peace and good luck ,,,rasta

Yea, Im going back to my apartment tomorrow and Ill measure the space. The more I read about it, the more I think Im gonna go with blueberry, but no rush. This grow room will definitly be a work in progres over the next few months.

Latest posts

Back