Strain Recommendation needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickywicked

Reaction score
My first grow of trash seed just went into flower. This was my test run and I'm ready to lay out a little cash for some serious seed. My choices are Jack Herer, Blueberry and Satori (thank u THG).What do you think, this will be my second grow. Hydro in the tent (taking up all the space in my bedroom) 600w

Go with the Jack. Let your first hightest strain be a legend I say.

Or go to a pick and mix site like Herbies and get a few of each one.

Yeah, Blueberry is pretty notorious for various leaf issues and may be the more difficult of the 3 for a brand new grower...

Since the Satori is such an up energetic high, I would recommend a more Indica strain for a nighttime smoke. I have never grown Jack, but have tried Blueberry a couple of times and just never had any that I was really impressed with.

Go Jack if ya want a sleep aid/Indica....Satori is ya want to experience a energetic Sativa without the long flowering times. I will be running Satori this fall for sure.jmo

The Hemp Goddess said:
Since the Satori is such an up energetic high, I would recommend a more Indica strain for a nighttime smoke. I have never grown Jack, but have tried Blueberry a couple of times and just never had any that I was really impressed with.

I pulled these strains from books and have no experience with any class weed since "nam". I'm an illustrator and am all about a trippy high don't want to sleep. I think I'll get the jack and the satori, see what all the talk is about.

As long as you have the headroom, the Blueberry and Satori would be good. The 'Dutch Passion Blueberry' I got as a freebie is now about 8.5 foot tall indoors. Very sativa, thin and lanky. Height-wise, about half of Satori did the same for me; they ranged from 3-foot to 8-foot and were very inconsistent. Jack is legendary (and expensive) but might have more indica to give less height and more density.

I wish I had experienced insight to share with you about these strains, however I can only recommend a few strains from experience, the top being critical kush by barneys farms. Very indica dominant, fiery, tasty buds from this strain. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, best of luck to you!

I don't know iff you have ordered or not but iff you are an artist and like a good high that promotes creativity, the Larry OG Kush (to me) is some of the most inspiring and clear headed of any that I have had. I have never had straight Blueberry but I did have a blueberry X Romulon cross called Blueberry Punch and it was very easy to grow and produced amazingly well. It was a very "meditative" high and "couch-lock" while the LOG is more of a get up and go do something high (for me).

I hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back