Strain Shopping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EsC420PoT

Hydro Indoor Grower
Reaction score
So there's this one high end dispensary that is very popular throughout the area I live in, ain't gonna drop names, but its been on the news many many times, and is known world wide. Ne ways, to the point. I plan on getting 12 clones from them to start in my 5x5 1k watt grow room. And wanted to ask about a strain I was really wanting to get. White Widow! This is, and always has been my most favorite strain! But, it's indica dominant.. The WW I want is sativa dominant.. But, I'm curious if get this WW Indica dom, what will be the pros and cons of gettin that over a diff strain thats sativa dominant? I'll post up all the other strains they got, but atm, was only looking at the WW. What you guys think???

I hve never grown WW in any variety but I wld think Indica wld be lower profile and a shorter flowering period.

Hamster Lewis said:
I hve never grown WW in any variety but I wld think Indica wld be lower profile and a shorter flowering period.
What up hammy! Thanks! But, what you mean by lower profile?

i thought all widows were more sativa leaning, guess i was wrong, i don t really look to much in to them

i have some pure indicas that can grow into some big tall towers but dont get as "bushy" as a pure sativas and hybrids. heighth can still be a issues with them imo.

hybrids are hybrids, if you were using seed you have a chance for a more sativa leaning one. im starting to really like pure strains other than hybrids though

I had a widow...it was all sativa. Pics may still be on here, but I think I lost it with the crash:(

how long did it take to grow is straight sativa?

Hammy means short when he says low profile. Stays short so as not to out grow the room. If I were you, I would get just a few to grow out just to see if it might be what you want. If not, then go and get some seeds as you can pick and choose. Stay safe. :)

Why not try several different strains? I am not a big WW fan. The whites always seem a bit harsh to me.

Rosebud said:
Give us the names and let us decide. LOL
Ight here they are ;)

Clones start at $12 each
Harlequin
Romulan
Chem Valley Kush
Fire OG
GDP
White Widow
White Fire
XJ-13
Romulan Grapefruit
LA Confidential
Chem Dawg 4
Agent Orange (50/50)
Deadhead OG (S/I)
OG Kush (50/50) Going Fast!
Hindu Skunk (I/S)
Grape Ape (I/S)
Tahoe OG (I/S)
Cherry Pie
Ken’s GDP (I)

By the way leme know what yall think by tonight if possible, The best out of those I plan on going to get 12 of em tomorrow.

And if you think I should mix like THG said, Leme know what you think? WHat would you do? 4 cherry pie, 4 grape ape, etc. Thanks guys ;)

Well, I have never grown any of those strains but the WW. I can tell you that if I had those clones available to me, I personally would be wanting to pick up some OG Kush and some GDP.

I would choose the OG too, and I have smoked a grape ape that was pretty good. People like chemdog, i don't remember much about it, ha, that could be good. I like the GDP too.

I hear ya, only thing is the Kush and The GDP are what everyones got... It's seriously is some of the most popular strains in the bay area. But, everyone loves purp here as well as Kush. I'll deff probably go with the kush. As for the GDP, probley not... I'm sick of it lol! Thanks tho, what else ya guys think?

La Confidential. I think that is an afghan which is what I need for pain. Tahoe OG sounds pretty good. Romulan, hell I'd get a mix of as many as I could just to see which ones would work for me. :)

Welp ight fellas. I took my picks and got my 12 clones. Only problem was by the time i went back, there was only about 30 percent of those strains above left... So I had to take my picks of what was left, as well as the clones... Some where shitty looking, and since they were almost gone, it was a tough pick at times. But, I feel very confident about the ones I got, they are very healthy and have nice white healthy roots! Ne ways, to the point. I got 4 Dead Head O.G. Which if i remember correctly is a cross between 2 pheno types of o.g. Kush. 2 Purple Urkle, 2 Whitew Widow, 4 Agent Orange which is a cross between chemdawg and something else lol. Cant' remmeber... But those are my new babies! Thanks guys for the tips!

Thanks guys ;) Be sure to look out for my grow journal on this one. I'll def need constructive criticism along the way.

Must be nice to stroll into a store and find that lineup of clones at your fingertips...

My choices: Fire OG, White Fire, TahoeOG, DeadheadOG

Latest posts

Back