Strainly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Anti Virus software sometimes blocks sites. I have never had a site block me like this. lol

Yeah, I wonder whats up with that?

Ive read that oftentimes we get a used, old IP address, and it has had problems in the past, and when it gets reassigned to another person, they get screwed.

Yeah, I wonder whats up with that?

Ive read that oftentimes we get a used, old IP address, and it has had problems in the past, and when it gets reassigned to another person, they get screwed.

That's exactly what likely happened. Strainly seem have a tight policy. It may be their way of keeping the platform safe. Someone can ban you IP address if it's associated with someone with a bad reputation. try to email them or contact them via their IG

I wonder if burnin1 ever got things sorted out...... Strainly is an unrivaled way to get certain genetics.

The Chem91 Sk Va cut we got is doing really well, as well as a Dominion Local Skunk clone I bought 5 months ago. No pests, and no problems with the plants adjusting to the new surroundings.
In reality, I bought the clones, and give them to a couple buddies. 1 buddy got the Chem91, and other guy got Local, though they will freely share genetics. Local grows a bit slow though, and buddy #1 likes faster growing plants. Other buddy doesn't care as long as it potent.

Latest posts

Back