strains for tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunsmoke

class of 78"
Reaction score
Usually growing one strain under one light makes it much easier to keep the canopy even. I was looking into 2 or 3 that could be close in a tent.
First next generation NL next maybe sweettooth. Has anyone grown ST and could it be kept at a similar height as nl? Then maybe sour diesel or nyc diesel.
I think girl scout cookies or cotton candy would be too tall?
I think I am going with the 84" tent instead of the 10'. :bump::bump:
Any other suggestions are welcome ( needed) even diff. Strains than these.
Of course I could grow just 1 grizzly ( Nepali) plant and fill the tent.

I haven't experimented with a lot of strains but I strongly recommend bubblicious.....stays nice and bushy and responds well to topping and LST

I've run Boy Scout Cookies and Cotton Candy (a few times) in my tents... no problem. Just mind your training! Don't let those things go all single cola on you! :D

I also recommend Pineapple Express :aok:

Also, a very very short plant (with the proper pheno) is Cinderella 99 from G13 Labs.

Usually growing one strain under one light makes it much easier to keep the canopy even. I was looking into 2 or 3 that could be close in a tent.
First next generation NL next maybe sweettooth. Has anyone grown ST and could it be kept at a similar height as nl? Then maybe sour diesel or nyc diesel.
I think I am going with the 84" tent instead of the 10'. :bump::bump:
Any other suggestions are welcome ( needed) even diff. Strains than these.
Of course I could grow just 1 grizzly ( Nepali) plant and fill the tent.

Growing one strain does not insure you of an even canopy--even clones from the same mother can grow differently. It is very easy to manage an even canopy by raising the shorter plants up higher with milk crates, boxes, ect. So unless you are in an ebb and flow or some kind of recirculating hydro system, you can raise and lower plants as needed and not have to worry about canopy--you are in charge of it.

Latest posts

Back