strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCOTTDANNY22

Reaction score
Iam growing some seeds and have no idea of there origin two plants look total different any ideas thanks both under same light 5 weeks old

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 7
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 6
I'm not nearly advanced enough yet to tell a strain by looking at it, but I'd say your probably in Indica land from the looks of those leaves. I'm thinking plant 007 (James Bond) might need a little nitrogen? When my bottom leaves look like that, it's almost always a nitrogen deficiency. The other plant looks like it's getting plenty of Nitrogen...

I'm not nearly advanced enough yet to tell a strain by looking at it, but I'd say your probably in Indica land from the looks of those leaves. I'm thinking plant 007 (James Bond) might need a little nitrogen? When my bottom leaves look like that, it's almost always a nitrogen deficiency. The other plant looks like it's getting plenty of Nitrogen...
they have been on same feeding schedule in same tent from seed

Cool, I'd still consider bumping the nitrogen a bit or try to figure out why your leaves are light and starting to yellow. (maybe an early sign of lockout?) It only gets worse when flowering starts. If I see yellowing leaves this early in a grow, I start worrying a bit...

Feed the light green one more(try upping the concentration by 1/4 and adjust from there). Different strains, and even different phenotypes of the same strain can and will look different from one another and may have different nutrient needs.

Feed the light green one more(try upping the concentration by 1/4 and adjust from there). Different strains, and even different phenotypes of the same strain can and will look different from one another and may have different nutrient needs.

exactly

how about some clues?

like where did you get the seeds?

was the weed schwag/ Mexican brick weed?

are you on the east coast or west coast or midwest?

when you rub the stalk of any of those plants , what fragrances are you getting?

otherwise I’ll just be a smart arse and say they are either skunk or northern lights or a combination thereof

It's an Indica or at least heavy leaning Indica Hybrid. There are thousands of strains of weed.

exactly

how about some clues?

like where did you get the seeds?

was the weed schwag/ Mexican brick weed?

are you on the east coast or west coast or midwest?

when you rub the stalk of any of those plants , what fragrances are you getting?

otherwise I’ll just be a smart are and say they are either skunk or northern lights or a combination thereof
i have no idea where they came from a friend gave them to me and he didn't know either ism in Washington state
ill try the stock thing

Latest posts

Back