strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saran-divers

weak sauce Amigo

step up your game šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

strandivar
stranā€”diā€”var
Iā€˜stranā€˜da var/
1. A cannabis strand or plant varietal that has been cultivated to relieve the strain of selective breeding. Strandivars are usually designated in the style Taxus baccata "Variegata." as
referred to by ā€œSTRAIN DIVASā€.
Animal kush mints is the best strandivar I have ever cultivated!

so called cannabis

ā€œmaster growersā€ that donā€™t know the proper term which is ā€œSTRANDIVARā€ just quit now your embarrassing yourself..

weak sauce Amigo

step up your game šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

strandivar
stranā€”diā€”var
Iā€˜stranā€˜da var/
1. A cannabis strand or plant varietal that has been cultivated to relieve the strain of selective breeding. Strandivars are usually designated in the style Taxus baccata "Variegata." as
referred to by ā€œSTRAIN DIVASā€.
Animal kush mints is the best strandivar I have ever cultivated!

so called cannabis

ā€œmaster growersā€ that donā€™t know the proper term which is ā€œSTRANDIVARā€ just quit now your embarrassing yourself..
It is early. I have been up since 5. My coffee hasnā€™t kicked in. The block of cheese I ate wasnā€™t high fiber and the bear ate my homework.

Cheese Do not say that word , I eat 2 slices of Za and I am not on throne for a few days
Simple solution-after using the soap on a rope, consume the rope for extra fiberā€¦

Cheese Do not say that word , I eat 2 slices of Za and I am not on throne for a few days
Complete with a pedobear
36850EAE-79BC-436B-B614-CC4D45564697.jpeg

Latest posts

Back