strange leaf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogart Mc Thunderdunk

Reaction score
one of my plants has a weird leaf or two couldnt figure out what it was from troubleshoot stickies so maybe someone can enlighten me.

its got greenfly on it at the moment ive been spraying with a pest repellant recipe from here involving garlic chilli and some liquid soap. also its been raining most days here for the past week dunno if that could have any relevance but maybe.

i gave it a 5-3-5 feed one about 2 weeks ago but not much atall very diluted.

any ideas? just stress from greenfly?

DSCF3002 - Copy (2).gif

Bogart Mc Thunderdunk said:
one of my plants has a weird leaf or two couldnt figure out what it was from troubleshoot stickies so maybe someone can enlighten me.

its got greenfly on it at the moment ive been spraying with a pest repellant recipe from here involving garlic chilli and some liquid soap. also its been raining most days here for the past week dunno if that could have any relevance but maybe.

i gave it a 5-3-5 feed one about 2 weeks ago but not much atall very diluted.

any ideas? just stress from greenfly?

It could just be a deformed leaf from some stress it went through after germination. Can you take a pic of the whole plant?

Also I'm no expert but those nutes seem a little too potassium heavey for veg.

Edit: Just read your post again (I'm high lol).. yeah my guess would be it's just stress from you using the repellant, should clear up after you stop using it depending on what kind of spray repellant you're using, it's a tough little plant though and I hope you get things sorted. GreenMoJo to you.

took a while but a pic of the whole plant anyway, its grown a good bit but slightly slower than others. weird leaves all over, deficiency? ph?

DSCF3098.gif

Latest posts

Back