Strange Pheno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

woodydude

Thought I would try and share this with you.
This is a White Wodow young plant, around 5 weeks old. It suffered early on due to me spraying it with something and the light falling right on top of it almost frying it, anyway, thats not what I wanted to share.

I tried to capture in this pic that there are 3 nodes coming from the main stem at this intenode junction.
P1040200.JPG

In this one, on the leaf with the burned tips to the right, it has 11 blades on it. The one on the left have 5.P1040206.JPG
I fimmed/topped this plant around 5 days ago and you can see the new growth, two shoots on the right, one on the left.

It is as if there is a simese twin in there somewhere, showing as 11 bladed leafs at one point and two leafs at another point.

Is this part of the indica/sativa mix showing through?

Attachments

• P1040201.JPG
    P1040201.JPG
    313.7 KB · Views: 61
hey woody im the king of tripod plant's LOL i seem to get them each grow, ive got one going now in my AK vert GJ, they should grow out of it soon it's nothing to worry about, ive had atleast 5 strain's do it my iced grapefruit did it when clone'd and now i have a Orisis doing it, it started in veg

1st time I have seen this kind of thing and I find it fascinating, especially the alternating between 11 blades and 2 nodes.
Must be a UK thing since no one over the pond has commented. Should have a freaks gallery for this kinda thing with odd pheno's.

Lol, Hick has got it before as well if its the same thing. Is the stalk more flat that round?

i have a HBD right now that started with 3 branches at each node. it's trying to grow out of it now but still looks crazy.

I think it is dead cool, I hope it is a girl and I can get some cuts from it.
The stalk is prety round, just a little flattening where there are 3 nodes coming off.
It is growing much faster than a second seed that doesnt have this oddness.
I need to think of a name for it, suggestions anyone??
The name needs to relate to its oddity, like TRIcia

Latest posts

Back