Strawberry Cough - Soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, and truthfully i never freaked out about all this. I have no prier arrests "kinda, but got dismissed" So i know it cant be too bad. And i have a good doc record showing that i most likely need weed to sleep, and relieve pain.. 'Plus my pops good friends with a bunch of judges and lawyers so my dad said i got your back.

OK, Story time.... I think ill start a new thread for the story.

Timmyjg6 said:
Thanks guys, and truthfully i never freaked out about all this. I have no prier arrests "kinda, but got dismissed" So i know it cant be too bad. And i have a good doc record showing that i most likely need weed to sleep, and relieve pain.. 'Plus my pops good friends with a bunch of judges and lawyers so my dad said i got your back.
i need to know your trick. probably personality trait i guess. i have doc. rec., i didnt get busted or even questioned about grow, and i still freaked out for like a week just cause they came to my door investigating something else. still sucks, but im glad your handleing it so rationally!

whatever happened to that sweet lady?

did you repot it to a larger pot?

Latest posts

Back