street deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget beheadings--they got beheadings too. So if they behead you while you're still alive, is that torture or murder?

Bleek187 said:
wow.. This is one of the most ignorant things ive seen on here in awhile.

I felt the same about your comment.

@leafminer ... hope you are well.

well.. U guys can feel how U want.. and im not trying to be rude or piss people off. but to throw out a statement like this "The reason I dont score on the street is because the money goes into the pockets of rapists, torturers and murderers" to me implies that people selling weed on the street are"rapists, torturers and murderers."

now... if it was along the lines of "im in mexico AND The reason I dont score on the street is because the money goes into the pockets of rapists, torturers and murderers" maybe i wouldnt think like i did about it.. The fact is, what he said was that people who sell weed on the street are rapists, torturers and murderers.. that sir.. as a general statement...IMO... is ignorant..

I see that no one likes what i said and for that i am sorry.. In no way did i intend to make anyone mad or to belittle anyone. Leaf, to you i personaly apologize. I should not have said that the way that i did. My bad.

Sounds like we can chaulk this one up to a misunderstanding, no harm no foul.

you need to move, i dont mean that with any malice, you just need to pack up and move.

I could show you videos of people having their heads cut off by butcher knife and faces flayed off and stuck on footballs.
ok I'm not eating dinner or sleeping tonite. :eek:

i read somewhere that not only are the drug cartels cutting peoples heads off, but people whos family members were killed by the cartels have formed there own gangs and are beheading the members of the drug cartels.. pretty crazy stuff

I'm too paranoid to want to comment further, therefore, and I trust the mods will approve, I have deleted my posts.

leafminer said:
I'm too paranoid to want to comment further, therefore, and I trust the mods will approve, I have deleted my posts.
why ye so para budy ,,,,mybe it to much herb or wrong strain ay herb ,,,,, glasgows shady to bro murder capital of eroup knife and gun crime is rife on the streets mindless gang war simply all over difrent scheams im not sayin my bits worse than yours but i think you should get an ak47 and im not talking weed if things realy are as bad as you think//no smoke without fire/[j] peace

Man, I love my little one acre piece of earth. Quiet, peaceful, I make my own booze and grow my own weed.

I've lived in places with gangs and lots of violence. I don't miss it.

Peace to all of you. I wish you could all come stay with me.

:holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: yup thats 3 :holysheep:!! thank god i live in canada. close that boarder and dont go to mexico

StoneyBud said:
Man, I love my little one acre piece of earth. Quiet, peaceful, I make my own booze and grow my own weed.

I've lived in places with gangs and lots of violence. I don't miss it.

Peace to all of you. I wish you could all come stay with me.
mines 5 acres and backs up to 1000 acres that is protected and can never be tree harvested or developed in my lifetime.. I'm Already there buddy ;)
I just have to watch out for gangs of misquotes chiggers ticks and fire ants...them some hard core things LOL

Mutt said:
I just have to watch out for gangs of misquotes chiggers ticks and fire ants...them some hard core things LOL

Dude, I bought a "Mosquito Magnet" mosquitomagnet.com and after 6 months of constant use, it made my acre almost totally free of ANY biting, flying insects. It killed skeeters, biting flies, gnats....you name it.

After it's first month, I pulled the capture net out of it and it truly grossed me out. Must have been 10 thousand bugs in that thing.

What it does is lessen the amount of "Breeders" of each species in the acre it's in. That in turn makes less and less for it to do.

Prior to using it, if you went out anywhere in my yard with no shirt on and only shorts, the critters would latch onto you and fly off with your body....hehe, not really, but I'm sure you get the point.

After 6 months and from then on, I can go out with no shirt and only shorts and *maybe* get bit once in 30 minutes.

I had to find the best location to set it, but that only took a few weeks of trial and error. When I hit the *sweet-spot*, the collection bag in it started filling rapidly.

Worth the $800 it cost if you do a lot of yard stuff like I do. I've had it now for about 5 years and it still works great.

I broadcast Spectricide Fire Ant Killer on the entire acre, twice a year. That gets rid of em.

Hey stoney i dont suposse you are after a lifelong lodger are you my friend or mutt same goes for you if stoney says no.
Lol
Hey jesuse scotland is lame bigman i work there 6 months of the year kilmarnock glasgow inverness edinburgh peterhead easterhouse i get what ya saying jesuse but 'Mekico' is slightly different in its ways.
Dont see many people beheaded at the roadside in glasgow these daze.
Maybe easterhouses.
Lol
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Hey stoney i dont suposse you are after a lifelong lodger are you my friend or mutt same goes for you if stoney says no.
Lol

Well let's see....if you do all the yard work and harvest trimming...:p
I might be able to put you up for eleventy two ninety five a week. :doh:

hehe, crack me up!:D

mexico sure is shady i know ,,,,, but the streets are not literd with bodies,,, no chance i know peeps that holiday ther,,,, and i totaly get wot bleek was saying ,,, the dealers round my way are kids iv knowing all ther days they are not beasts[rapists] ,,,, i know wots going down in mexico with all the drug wars some smart asss from over my way invented a lil box wee all watch[tv] and i see about quite often ,,,wot you dont see is the lil kid from glasgow that opend up an other lil kids face with a razor simply cause he lives in a difrent street[welcom to hell] ,,, i just dont belive leaf should be so para and if he has to step over bodies on the way to shops atleast its some beast[rapist] id kick it out the way,,,planB your right bruv glasgow is laim yes ehouse shady place watch when you ther kids are crazy ther rife with young teams [gangs] and junkies .////peace[j]

Jesuse people holiday in Cancun etc and not where leaf lives i can assure you of that man.
Funny story mate is scottish born in posh part of scotland anyway we are at some football match years ago probs celtic/rangers and we end up in easterhouse when we are drinking in locals pub mate turns to me and says ffs dont let on im from xxxx place as they will carve me up.
Lol
T4

001.JPGand im still lovein theos street deals,,,, hear 1 i got 2day himilayan gold nice melow high and smell great ,,, few more weeks of street then ill have my own crop.,,,,, hapy days,,,,,[j]

A old friend of mine from the BC Dud days showed up at the house today,he moved down to northern cali about 10 years ago to seek his fortune. Anyway he gave me 10 grams of Alaskan ICE, good looking herb, the free stuff always seems to be the best.

P1080608.JPG

P1080606.JPG

Latest posts

Back