street deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
skag looks potent sir,,,i pay threw the nose for it at the moment bout£10 a gram but its safe and nice i know the sorce wher its growing and guy is cool,,,, skag as you may rember i spoke to you b4 about contam weed thats on our streets so paying for good stuff,,, thats a good freind you have ther you should pay him a visit when you yeild sum,,, he scratch your back you scratch his,,,,///this stuff im tokein on is good it only 7:30am and im up an just had 3 bongs to start my day off ,,, peace [j]

i'm havein trouble grasping a L, in american dollars is that a pound? They don't let me out much,I'm just a old retired logger, never go anywhere unless the fishings good there, real good. lol but ya, my buddie, he'll get to be a deckhand for this years crabbing season, salmon season, and some halibut and bottom fishing. i talked about him steppin up and running things, I'm gettin to old to handle everything,I can still do it but, no theres some stuff i just can't do anymore. besides that he owes me a couple hundred bucks for a pickup i sold him in 1991. i went to a cannibis farmers market today jesuse, you woulda loved it, i'll be posting about it later.

couldn't figure out the L with the squiggly through it, you have a Euro. keyboard or something, I'm a total computer cripple.

skag its in pounds,,, but i belive £10 to = $17 thats how much im paying for a gram at the moment,, shoking i know//
wow farmers market!!! i dream of this sort of stuff ,,,,,your right bro i would love it,,,,iv been to amesterdam few times and its great if i dident have a young family i would stay ther the weed scene is great fun very mellow in the coffe shops,///peace [j]

It was pretty cool but all the weed was harvested to soon in m opinion, still good smoke though. Smoking some stuff called God bud, its pretty good and Kung Foo goo, pretty decent.

Send some down here bro... it`s dried up here in the last two weeks...

hit the streets badger budy,,,,,i hate doin it but it the only way to get high just now couple more weeks and im sorted with my own,,,, its no good when ther no pot,,, i feel for you bruv. [j]

Hey Badger, I feel for you man! I never want any weed as bad as when I'm out. Weird, but true! :eek:

I wish you were my neighbor. I'd give you a bag, man! I recently *found* a pound I'd forgotten I even had. I was getting low on Kush and opened the cardboard box I keep my larger stashes in and behold! There is was, sitting there in a gallon baggie. I had a great laugh at myself.

When I have Kush in stock, it's all I want. I'm down to just a quarter oz of kush now and won't see a harvest of it until June 12th. I'm smokin up on the Aurora I found and teasin myself with the Kush.

Good luck to you man! I hope you score. Be careful out there on the street.

I was in the pub at lunch time `n` one of my bros gave me half a bud so I am o.k. for a while... it sure smells good but we have NO clue "what" it is but, he he, man it sure floats my boat... :)

once again im haven to take to the streets to find some herb,,, iv got word that thers some nice stinky at a place i used to live,,,so haveing had my last bongs worth bout an hour or so im going chaseing it in next couple of hours,,,,i hope i get sorted as iv no prospect of toke tonight if i dont get sorted,,,,couple more weeks of this then i hope i dont need to be doing this any more....peace[j]

008.JPGand hears wot i got northern lights cronic cross,,, smells good,,, but rip off prices 1.5grams for£20 bout $34 shoking i know,,, but it only opction just now till i chop chop peace ,,,[j]

Dam jesuse.....we gotta get you get you cropping out as quick as we can so you can stop blowing cash on the street.
Hope it at least hits well.

$150-200 a oz here in b.c canada. names like n.lights , hippie crack, p.kush, desiel, sour...., almost whatever you want @ a good price. but id rather have my own clean girl to smoke. enjoy everyone

i know sir hamster ,,, iv turned it up a notch,, got alsorts of auto grows going,,,, jus put 50 at my lil cuzs set up he runs 1000 hps,,, and 50/50 the yeild with me,,, and iv started a 2nd small veg space to start my autos in till they sex,,,, iv got lots of beans to play with,,, aswell as 2 lil autos redy soon and im 20 days in to flowering a northern lights,,, so ther will defo be lot less of scoreing on the streets ,,,,if the weeds good its top dollar,,,, weed costs more than gold to the gram my way crazy stuff
ruffy my man wish i was out your way bro 150 200 $ thats bout 90 120 £ my way i would love that

Hey Jesuse, I'VE GOT YOUR NIEGHBORHOOD pictured as in the movie the commitments, would that be correct? Hope your harvest shines.

yes skag prety much like only noy much singing ,,,i hope my harvsts shine to bro....iv relised i have to cut down some im hiting the bong 20 a day mybe more and it costing me threw the nose,,,peeps are riping off with the prices

The mrs. manicured the Dutch treat tonight, now the waiting really gets tough, and I can actually play with my cindy with the DT gone, be smoking her soon!!! My Mazzar staple is cureing real sweet. I've done a couple of different things this cure that i think made a difference in taste, I used to do this in the 70s and i'd forgotton it, when ts manicured and hung on the line in the shed, once a day I'd slide three plants together on the line and pull a big plastic bag gently around them and bunch it at the top, I did this almost everyday for two hours to slow down the drying time more, the smokes really sweet already, the green taste is gone, i'll see what the hygrometer says tommorow morning, before i case them up and put into storage.

P1080825.JPG

P1080826.JPG

hansum stash skag !!! sounds good with yer cure you got on do ye feel it inprooves taste aswell as smell?? i may try this soon,,,,my bit i scored of on friday is narly gone,,, but im gona hang off buying more iv got couple ay autos dryin took them down with bout 10/ amber ,,,it should do me few weeks any ways then ill have my northern lights down beging of july and hopefully keep it comeing... peace [j]

SKAGITMAGIC said:
The mrs. manicured the Dutch treat tonight...

Sweet stash there man! Looking very good! Congrats on a great harvest!:aok: :yay: :banana: :smoke1:

thanks stoney, I worked hard for that stash, It's so pungent the wife got sick cleaning it,(like it's a fish) lol. i do have two more just like her at about 40 days, and the blz super silver haze comeing pretty quick too, a summer of smoke, we've had a couple decent days this year temperture wise, my outdoor plans are suffering. heres a couple pic i took last night of whats left in the room, I need to empty her and bomb, and do some cleaning,i don't have bugs bothering the plants but I saw a little knat.

P1080820.JPG

P1080803.JPG

Latest posts

Back