street deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hear 1 down 001.JPG
i recon i could fill 10 of they tiny lil dealer bags iv been geting riped off with,,,,,so im hopeing to stay off the streets and away from dealers/// you got much on the outs skag? i plan on going out with some june,,, its the only way they stand a chance in scotland,/. peace [j]

ya I built a little Green-to in the back yard, I'll run about 5 plants in 16 feet of ground 4 ft wide. I'll go out and take some pics this evening,when I button her up.

hey jesuse just noticed your from glasgow mate im from paisley lol you think you got it bad :)

Hey Jesuse, here's what I'm doing outside, the bigger pots i'll start putting them in a pitch black shed when the 4 oclock whistle goes off. I'll force them into bud then make getting them in and out of the shed, my day job. i'll be harvesting the ones left in pots in August, any of the pot thieves don't start looking here till sept. to steal outdoors, mine will be harvested by then, and probanly cured, the ones in the pots, the ones I put in the ground inside this will yield about a pound per plant, there will only be room for 4 maybe 5 plants, I've had some really good crops from this spot but never inside a greenhouse deal, i've got some huge expectations, no more bud rot,the two 8 foot panels in front lift like car hoods and I'm gonna have some hinged doweling to hold them open i'll be putting a lock on the front, the sides are just closed off and i'm gonna put jealosy windows that fold down on the top. for ventilation, I'll also fix the front panels so they can be partilly proped open in the summer. My fan I'll hang a occilating fan from the roof eave upside down, like in my flower room.

P1080842.JPG

P1080843.JPG

P1080844.JPG

P1080858.JPG

SKAGITMAGIC, that is just beautiful man.

What a perfect way to make it happen.

scotsman said:
hey jesuse just noticed your from glasgow mate im from paisley lol you think you got it bad :)
paisley boy ay!! hapnan scotsman good to see a felow scott on hear ,,,,, stuffs bad our way ay everyones out to make off ye it seems these days,,, iv started plenty autos im etheir gona end up realy high all year round or in barr L [prison] im sick of dealing with all the wrong yins,,,, peace and safe ops to you budy //[j]

skag good op you got going budy!! is this legit? or you like me no fear of law and forcement? great crop you gona have!! id be makeing hash,cookies,bho,chik pies, the lot .peace [j]

nice setup Skag stick a beware guard dog sign up on it that will make anyone think twice about approaching it lol, jesuse let's hope we dont end up in the big hoose mate lol P:S what type of scales do you guys use to weigh your grow be interesting to see what my plants yeild :)

im thinking it was the spelling mistake? gaurd do / instead of guard dog or am i missing somthing? lol

Hick said:
:rofl:....:hubba:

You are very funny today, what are you smoking, i will have what your having.

I use cooking scales. Shows grams and ounces.

Glad you two Scots found each other, very fun.

ha yes its nice not to be the only scott on the pot!!! i tryd to get my mum on hear,,, she wasent haveing it shes anti pot for some reson!!

i like this place been hear quite while and still havent been bannd,,, iv been on few fourms and alwas wind up bannd,, cause peeps alwas say bad stuf bout spelling and grammer then turns bad and im bannd,, peeps hear are difrent more understanding grenly nicer ;) spot on good place to be,///peace all [j]

Did someone mention scales, Ha I caught a 15 lb. 6 1/2 ounce bass at banks lake, it broke my line and got away right at the net, what a bummer. i smoked plenty after that!!

StoneyBud said:
SKAGITMAGIC, that is just beautiful man.

What a perfect way to make it happen.
Thanks stoney, its gonna happen, Some of my outdoor is already 3 feet tall, best i've ever done in may this far north, it enabled me to get a jump start, i'm really tempted to take a few DT back inside the room, thats against my grain, bugs ya know, Everything outside got a little forbid maitenence about 15 days ago, I don't have mites but i dont want them, anyway I sprayed them figureing to take em back inside after a big veg. I really have faith in the forbid. That would give me 5 big dutches indoor and 1 fairly good sized c99, I know have 17 C99 clones rooted and in coco, I've never puffed any cindy, can't wait

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Did someone mention scales, Ha I caught a 15 lb. 6 1/2 ounce bass at banks lake, it broke my line and got away right at the net, what a bummer. i smoked plenty after that!!

Every fisherman I ever met was a liar, 'till I met you. ...Now you have me wondering about 'you' as well. :eek:

;)

Hick said:
Every fisherman I ever met was a liar, 'till I met you. ...Now you have me wondering about 'you' as well. :eek:the only time a fisherman ever tells the truth,is when he calls another fisherman a liar.

SKAGITMAGIC said:

I hate when fish get away. I usually don't keep it unless it weighs 20lbs. I think Alaska might of spoiled me :D

Edit:

P.S. I once caught a fish <--------------------------------------------------------this big----------------------------------------------------------->

Erbal said:
I hate when fish get away. I usually don't keep it unless it weighs 20lbs. I think Alaska might of spoiled me :D

Edit:

P.S. I once caught a fish <--------------------------------------------------------this big----------------------------------------------------------->
you's suppose to say if he broke your line and got away, how do you know how big he was, no bites lol

SKAGITMAGIC said:
you's suppose to say if he broke your line and got away, how do you know how big he was, no bites lol
Although line breaks do happen, I have lost more flys and weights pulling up the rocky bottom that consists of the Kenai river then I ever did losing them to fish. Honestly, I am more worried about losing a fish due to the idiocy of other people who don't really know how to combat fish.
If you have ever been combat fishing, then you know what to do when someone yells "Fish On". You reel in your line and get out of the water. Not doing so allows the fish to wrap the line around either your line or your legs, allowing the line to slack up and help the fish free itself. I have lost a few fish this way. :cry:

But as far as being able to know how big he was when he got away, I consider myself fairly accurate at eyeballing the size of Red Salmon. As a fellow fisherman, you know that the fun of not actually catching the fish lies in knowing how much bigger the fish gets with every telling of the tale ... Not that I do that ... :D

Erbal said:
I usually don't keep FISH unless it weighs AT LEAST 20lbs
I fixed my sentence.

Edit: Forgot to mention the photo is of the Kenai River on a day of some easy going combat fishing.

combat fishing.jpg

That pic you posted is crazy! We have a place like that here. At high tide, the water backs into a lake and thousands of fish go with it into the brackish water. It's elbow to elbow near that back-flow and all kinds of craziness happens.

Too many people for me. I like fishing alone.

I definitely don't fight the crowds like that as much anymore, but the fish is like crack, you do crazy stuff to get it. For the most part I go dipnetting. That is where the true fun lies, just scooping the fish out of the water :)

My record fish caught and kept during any one trip would be my limit of 30. I tend to throw the scrawny ones back ... My biggest record fish caught this way would be a King salmon at about 60-65 lbs.

What sort of fish do you go for Stoney?

I just want to say that this thread has been thoroughly hijacked so hit this.
:48:

Latest posts

Back