street deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
008.JPGshady times iv got no yeild for at least 4week ,
so 4 more weeks of scoreing on the streets, hears wot i picked tonight. boy couldent tell me wot strain it was/atleast it was dry and stinky as you have got to watch when scoreing my end i new this lad since he was a baby £25 it weighd 3.5 grams and stinks like [fart gass] you get out joke shops no joke it must be some skunk for sure 3 bongs and im high as a pilots sandwich box!! peace [j]

:rofl:

gotta love those street dealers

at this point in time 4u2smoke i have //few morw weeks and i should be sorted for herb and ther will be no need score on the streets

thats the reason we grow my friend....

1. Better meds

2. Never ending suply

here Ill share some my 2 yr cured Bubba kush:48:

Happy Harvesting

2 year, that would be taste!! mines lucky if it gets past couple ay month im in to in strait away// i need to turn it up a notch, and try grow enough to last my needs,, iv started 5 more autos just ther ,,,,,,jus gona keep my auto crosses comeing/////peace

jesuse said:
and im high as a pilots sandwich box!! peace [j]

You're a character, my friend--that right there's funny, I don't care who you are.

First small harvest changed my life.... I know it'll be the same for you jesuse.

Well let's hope you can leave the street dealers behind soon....I don't missing copping off the streets at all.

it bites , i had to get some off the skreet also, i got about a week behind but im caught up now. i found a quarter size bud of some blue cheese under the bed the other day, been there over 8 months now that was tastey :hubba:

ohc this ant my 1st yeild dol,,, iv been messing with mj since i was a kid,, iv not long moved house so all was new space/had 2 start all ova again, iv got tuns of beans to do just ant got the bigest spaces but my lil cuz says i can have half meter in his grow area he runs 1000watt hps so hapy days ahead ,,,and sumer just round the corner im gona try sort me enough to do me year round /,,,,pencil head im not nobody budy jus a high guy but im glad you atleast like my pater/ peace [j]i hope this to sir hamster // wish i had big blue cheese nugs lieing about under my bed,..

leafminer said:
The reason I dont score on the street is because the money goes into the pockets of rapists, torturers and murderers, apart from the fact that it is simply too damn dangerous.

wow.. This is one of the most ignorant things ive seen on here in awhile.

Bleek187 said:

Maybe this is the case where the poster lives...

jesuse said:
ye mybe hes from glasgow aswell!!

Yes....ignorance merely means a lack of knowledge, more or less, I suspect some of us are ignorant as to how others live! It's all good, we learn as we go....but we shouldn't throw stones if we're possibly ignorant on the subject ourselves!

No knock on you Bleek, my friend, just saying it's a big world with many different cultures and laws!!

Bleek187 said:

@Bleek187, And unfortunately we see negetive posts like yours way too, often. What happened with respecting each other, we are here for the same goals not to cut each other down.

leafminer said:
The reason I dont score on the street is because the money goes into the pockets of rapists, torturers and murderers, apart from the fact that it is simply too damn dangerous.

bleek!.... "I" have to agree 100% with leafminer in his particular case.
The 'suppliers' in his area, are NOT your average, run of the mill, closet grower..;)
He lives IN a "war zone"....:bolt:

Yeah isn't leaf down in Mexico? They will force you off the road, shoot you and bury you right there. Whole different animal then the US drug dealers.

Latest posts

Back