stress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djsmokey

Reaction score
anybody ever hear that you can stress the plant into being female?i myself think it sounds stupid but one of my friends said it works but i think he just acts likes he knows his ****

ive heard the opposite. You can stress a plant into being male. Some people say if you grow under perfect conditions it is more likely you rplant will be female. I was lucky i guess.

there are a few elements that can help you produce higher female ratios so there for you can do the opposite to produce more males...i wouldn't call it stress though.e.g lower temps are meant to help produce more females (70-F)during first 2-3weeks veg.

to much stress will only have one outcome(hermies).

all the best

cranky

now why does a hermie come about???????

genetics and/or stress...

djsmokey said:
anybody ever hear that you can stress the plant into being female?i myself think it sounds stupid but one of my friends said it works but i think he just acts likes he knows his ****

I've never heard of such a thing, but that doesn't mean it can't be done. What I do know is that Mutt put together this wonderful article that covers everything you need to know about increasing your chances of growing females, http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=1974. This link is a must for anyone who wants to know more about producing females, hope this helps, it did for me.

I read an article in high times that knda tells you how to do it. I'll see if I can find it and quote it

Latest posts

Back