Strong Chemical/Diesel Smell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreesoulGP

Reaction score
Hi all
I am a first time grower, recently i harvested my outdoor plant after 80% of the pistils turned brownish and curled in,trichomes had turned milky white and cloudy(my preference since i prefer to have a more euphoric effect) I completed the drying process and i am now in my second day of the curing process, however every time when i open the jar for burping they is a very strong Chemical/Diesel smell coming out ,Did i do something wrong along the way, Is something wrong with my buds, Is this a normal smell.
Please Advice

Welcome FreesoulGP! What are you growing? Many strains smell just like that and that is the sign of well grown plants. Now if you are growing something like Pineapple it shouldn't smell like that but Chemdawg strains and Diesel smell exactly like that.

Tell us more about what you are doing. Plus, we are always here to help.

il_340x270.2239057722_al7p-1.jpg

Welcome to the Passion!

Pute, great explanation!

Sounds like a smell I would be happy to get greeted by. Likely you have done everything right, which strain did you grow?

Welcome FreesoulGP! What are you growing? Many strains smell just like that and that is the sign of well grown plants. Now if you are growing something like Pineapple it shouldn't smell like that but Chemdawg strains and Diesel smell exactly like that.

Tell us more about what you are doing. Plus, we are always here to help.
Tnx a lot Pute, i am growing Swazi Gold which is a Sativa strain

Latest posts

Back