Struggling noob.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juwleez

Reaction score
So this was my first time ever growing, my neighbors got into growing and now I’m hooked! Unfortunately I’m still new to this game, and as many “marijuana bibles” out there I still don’t understand why leaves turn colors. Please help. Im currently at the end of 8 weeks into vegging. About to switch over 12/12 but I want my beautiful garden to be at 100% before I move on to the next step. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 14
have you been supplementing with cal-mag throughout the grow?

cal mag is basically what gives the chance for the plant to absorb the nutrients...kinda like opening the door for the utilization of nutes...without it the plant will die of starvation...same thing with too much of it...everyone immeadiately adds more nutes without diagnosing the real issues in their garden...

cal mag is basically what gives the chance for the plant to absorb the nutrients...kinda like opening the door for the utilization of nutes...without it the plant will die of starvation...same thing with too much of it...everyone immeadiately adds more nutes without diagnosing the real issues in their garden...
Ahh, makes perfect sense. So when it’s yellow, it’s not getting enough?

It looks like your plants are suffering from a few things, but not sure PH is your issue here.. did some reading up and found a nice chart and explanation of what this is I believe..

2. Phosphorus: Necessary for photosynthesis, phosphorus also contributes to overall plant growth and resin production. In addition to the tell-tale yellowing, plants with a phosphorus deficiency may have a dark purple hue and blackish spots on the leaves.

What are you using for blooming foods? because it seems like these are not getting the PK they need and this will limit bud production down the road.. check out this link..
Nutrient deficiencies in cannabis: How to spot and address them | Weedmaps

It explains the food elements better then most.... best of luck..

Noobs should not struggle if they get a nutrients schedule and follow it to the letter. This means buying a ph up/down with tester kit from Amazon, then buy everything else. Ph is the number 1 mistake for noobs 2nd would be over watering and nutrients burn. Did you test your ph?

This is my 1st grow. I followed a nutrients routine, and checked my ph religiously. Check the ph after you add nutrients, especially silica.

Attachments

• 20201119_171738.jpg
    20201119_171738.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20201119_170118.jpg
    20201119_170118.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20201119_170108.jpg
    20201119_170108.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 20201119_152039.jpg
    20201119_152039.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20201025-182748_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20201025-182748_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 7
Message me if you're interested in a recipe and watering schedule and when to water

Latest posts

Back