Stunted Plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IDontSmoke

Reaction score
So I started two seedlings at the same time, (two different strains). They are indoors in a 1.5'x3'x4' box with a 70 watt HPS about 6" above them, they are in identical soil, have not been fertilized, and never watered with chlorinated water. One of them is flourishing and is just sprouting its first leaves with 7 points. The other plant seems stunted in comparison with small brown spots on the leaves. It still shows new growth, but its health is obviously poor when compared to its pal. Thanks for the help, this is my first grow.

IT is probably cause they r two different strains they should not grow the same i am having the same problem with my bagseed so just wait and see what happens.... i am a begginer too so pls wait for more advise for more educated ppl...... try turning the pots every day to allow even lighting...... weclome to the forum

Do you have any pics of your sick baby? How hot is it in your growroom?

Working on some pics, I'll have em up later. It's about 70-75 fahrenheit in the box.

Latest posts

Back