Stupid question about fresh frozen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullshoalsguy

Bud of the Year
Reaction score
Gathered my buds from the small branches, going to put into ziplock bags and freeze for hash later on. Is it just that simple?
thanks from a newb!
139E953D-97B7-4A6F-A56B-2CB322B91949.jpeg

I always dry and then freeze my buds but i have seen some big grower that had a trial where he would freeze the entire plant as soon as he harvested to preserve all the terps. I don't know the results of that trial but i never had to try it as i want to dry and cure my bud first.

for full melt bubble hash we always used fresh frozen and then processed them in a working bag with ice in a European washing machine then filtered it all in a set of 5 PayLoad bubble bags

for full melt bubble hash we always used fresh frozen and then processed them in a working bag with ice in a European washing machine then filtered it all in a set of 5 PayLoad bubble bags
So take the fresh, freeze it in bags then use it when you want. That seems to make sense to me. The trays are what I need to freeze

Attachments

• 1B5FF940-8BE8-481B-B1E0-EDA2536E8D04.jpeg
    1B5FF940-8BE8-481B-B1E0-EDA2536E8D04.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
So take the fresh, freeze it in bags then use it when you want. That seems to make sense to me. The trays are what I need to freeze
That's how I do it. No drying, no trimming, freeze it and chuck it in my non-patented Hash-O-Matic with a little water and ice and flip the switch.

Latest posts

Back