Stupid question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Since I don't know squat about growing, I sometimes post things that are very off-topic. I hope no one minds.

This is my fav. community these days and I have met some wonderful people. I have thoroughly enjoyed the chats and PMs with some of you. Thanks to all who have welcomed me and made me feel right at home.

I just hope I am not bugging anyone will my occassional silly posts.

Maybe a board called Utter Nonsense can be created just for me? Hahaha!!

:D

Thanks to everyone at MP for making this such a fab group!!!

You don't have to grow to be a member of this group SmokinMom just a cool person which you are. ;) I myself enjoy reading your post and i'm sure others do as well so post away. :D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
You don't have to grow to be a member of this group SmokinMom just a cool person which you are. ;) I myself enjoy reading your post and i'm sure others do as well so post away. :D

Ditto...;) :D

Hi SmokinMom :) I myself have a great guy, two great kids and plenty of weed to keep me sane. I too found MP to be a fun place to hang out and be social. ( I have no life). So i wouldn't worry about offending anyone with your off topic postings etc. cause believe me...you won't be the first and i'm sure you won't be the last to make a post regarding your grandma's toe nail clippings. I'm sure someone will enjoy reading about it anyhow. Post on girl! Peace

hell Ive been here a year and half ,,,and still know very little about growing ,,,what i do know Ive learned here,,but mp is more then just a grow site,IMO,were just a small community of stoner's who share story's with each other and enjoy each other company ,,(we cant all grow like tbg,tho i wish i could )PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

I just thought i would throw in my off topic remarks right here ;)

i was wondering if you are not just a Smoking mom...but are you actually SSSSSSmmmmooooookkkkiiiinnnn (in my Jim Carey voice) :p ;) :D

LdyLunatic said:
i was wondering if you are not just a Smoking mom...but are you actually SSSSSSmmmmooooookkkkiiiinnnn (in my Jim Carey voice) :p ;) :D

I know my hubby would give a big YES to that. :)

Muahahahaahaaa!

How many smokin moms does it take to twist a big...fat...joint?

I am with these guys. I havent really had the time to talk to you a whole lot as Ive been busy. But I do look forward to it.

W ï l l said:
How many smokin moms does it take to twist a big...fat...joint?

1 to roll it...
1 to lick it...
1 to ****....
------------
1+1+1 = 3

3 Smoking Mom's

Damn thats one lucky man.....

Latest posts

Back